GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Viewtiful Joe"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Fri 24/10/03 at 16:18
Regular
I bought this game today, and it's brilliant! One of my best games so far. Definetly worth buying.
Sun 26/10/03 at 15:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Well aren't you lucky.
Sun 26/10/03 at 15:03
Regular
Well I've got mine.
Sun 26/10/03 at 14:57
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I ordered mine from SR and they haven't delivered it yet. I haven't even got an email of confirmation that they have sent it out.

And then they had the cheek to send me an advertisment email, telling me that it was "AVAILABLE NOW, Click here to buy".

Shocking.
Sun 26/10/03 at 14:35
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Ok Sniper just throw £10 in an envelope and send it onto me.
> Don't talk silly. You don't throw £10 away regardless of how
> much money you have.

It'll cost an extra fiver from most independant retailers and it saves a lot of hassle of online purchasing. In fact i saw it at my local independant retailer for £32.

I only trust SR really to deliver stuff... everywhere else either takes too long to deliver it or it arrives damaged.

You don't know what you're buying.
Sun 26/10/03 at 08:48
Regular
Oh, and I would want to pop around to my nearest games shop, but the nearest is 20 miles away. :-/
Sun 26/10/03 at 08:46
Regular
Erm... I got it from Amazon because they had it at the cheapest price. I'm not bothered now, I'll just wait until the thirty first, maybe order Worms 3D if I get any money, although I'd get VJ, F-Zero, SSX 3 and Worms 3D all on the same day. Lot's of choice, though :-D
Sun 26/10/03 at 00:38
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> You don't throw £10 away regardless of how
> much money you have.

Maybe somebody whose a billionaire might not care! Ha :o)
Sat 25/10/03 at 23:00
Regular
Ok Sniper just throw £10 in an envelope and send it onto me. Don't talk silly. You don't throw £10 away regardless of how much money you have.
Sat 25/10/03 at 22:57
Regular
If you have the cash it dont matter really.
Sat 25/10/03 at 22:53
Regular
Why pay £10 more just to have it a few days earlier? Are you some sort of highly exciteable child who has trouble waiting for things?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.