GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've got Mario Kart Double Dash!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Fri 24/10/03 at 20:27
Regular
Through my ways, I have managed to get a demo of Mario Kart Double Dash, as well as 1080, Mario Party 5 and Billy Hatcher.

I'm not too impressed with Billy Hatcher and Mario Party 5 I ain't bothered with, but the other two are brilliant fun!

I want the full games!
Sat 25/10/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Cyclone wrote:
> Er, not everybody has an Xbox........

Ah, momentary confusion. I'll clarify further and say I confidently predict that no one with any kind of console is really going to care about Galleon all that much anymore because there are far better games available on all the consoles.
Sat 25/10/03 at 19:17
Regular
The disc I have is not one that is given out to the public. And I ain't used a freeloader (or Action Replay) to play it either.

And I have an Xbox. Mario Kart still comes at the top of my 'must get' list.
Sat 25/10/03 at 11:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Belldandy wrote:
> Well I guess Toby Gard should take heart that one person still wants
> the game. Versus Sudeki and a host of other 2004 bound Xbox games I
> don't see anyone with a large black box really caring to be honest.
>

Er, not everybody has an Xbox........
Sat 25/10/03 at 11:21
"possibly impossible"
I soooooo need Mario Kart.
Sat 25/10/03 at 11:02
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Grrrrrr!
Sat 25/10/03 at 10:28
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Well I guess Toby Gard should take heart that one person still wants the game. Versus Sudeki and a host of other 2004 bound Xbox games I don't see anyone with a large black box really caring to be honest.

Isn't the disc Edgy has just the one they've been giving out in the US for a couple of months now ? Remember seeing the advert in EGM a while back, you use the Freeloader to play it over here.
Sat 25/10/03 at 02:34
Regular
"everyone says it"
:)

I'm getting Galleon near before anyone else, even magazines.

I know Toby Gard:P
Sat 25/10/03 at 00:13
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Where?
> How?
> Price?

1. My house :D
2. My ways :D
3. Would you really pay for a demo of something that you'll be having the full version of in just a couple weeks?

Just a quick note about Double Dash - I don't like the whistling in the music. Other than that, brilliant game (from what I've played - being the first track of the Mushroom cup at 50cc class)
Fri 24/10/03 at 22:13
Regular
Life?

A cheap price to pay for a trinket so nice.
Fri 24/10/03 at 21:47
AfroJoe wrote:
> When?
> Where?
> How?
> Price?

Near future
eBay
Edgy
Your Life

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.