GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OvErlOAd!!!!111 *Explodes*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/10/03 at 21:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Viewtiful Joe
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3: Rebel Strike
SSX 3: Out Of Bounds
XIII
Conflict: Desert Storm 2
Billy Hatcher & The Giant Egg
WWE Wrestlemania X-9
Soul Calibur 2

I need to buy all of these.

*dies*
Tue 28/10/03 at 10:53
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, I just got around to ordering Mario Kart yesterday. As for the rest, I haven't even bothered yet!

There are a load that I want, but I'm really trying to pace-myself this time, and only go for the REALLY great games, first, while I'm still playing Skies of Arcadia.

Last time we had a rush like this, I bought too many at once, and have never really given them the time I deserve.

It's not as hard to do as I though it would be, several-months-ago, though - probably because I've really "gone-off" Gaming since the Summer....

But F-Zero should come on Friday, followed by Mario Kart on the 14th, and I'll also be looking to get The Simpsons: Hit and Run just-after it gets released.

I really need to start trading-in some more games though, otherwise I'll have way-too-many to store when I move house in December.
Tue 28/10/03 at 09:35
Regular
I've got SSX3, Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3: Rebel Strike on order (except Rebel Strike is for Christmas, just ordered it from GAME early for the bonus disc)

I really need to order 1080 Avalanche as well. Looks just as good as the original :D
Tue 28/10/03 at 09:24
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Ive ordered Mario Kart, XIII, SSX3 and I have True Crime on a GAD.

Just need money for Worms 3D and Rogue Squadron.

*puts on shades*

*dies*
Tue 28/10/03 at 05:27
Regular
Excellent...

I can't get excited about any of those games.

Which means I won't care about missing them when I'm in canada :^)

(If you hate me, I just cut my hand on the desk. Happy now?)
Tue 28/10/03 at 01:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Wrestlemania..

*rolls eyes*
Mon 27/10/03 at 22:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Viewtiful Joe is awful.

Diabolicly bad. Terrible. Dire.

Hang on.

HENSHIN AGO-GO BABY!

Its fantasmo.
Mon 27/10/03 at 22:26
Regular
says i mean say..
Mon 27/10/03 at 22:24
Regular
Like one of the worms says after getting hit in the game 'I'll get you for that'
Mon 27/10/03 at 22:09
Regular
"One More Chance"
Be gentle...
Mon 27/10/03 at 21:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
*Fetches dagger*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.