GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worth buying a second Gamecube?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/10/03 at 23:53
Regular
"^_^"
Right, I have had my pretty little Gamecube since May 1st of last year.

However, my sisters have been hogging it recently, so I was thinking, with the release of this new game pack, should i buy a new Gamecube.

I want Mario Kart as it is, so thats £30 going to go anyway, so is a gamecube, the Zelda 4 game pack and a 4mb Memory card worth £70?

What would you do?

(Obviously i would give the old cube to my sisters for their room.)
Wed 29/10/03 at 09:17
"Mimmargh!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> You don't own the forums so quit talking anal.

Indeed.
Wed 29/10/03 at 00:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Buy another Cube, Mario Kart, VJ, Metroid Prime and a Resi, and leave it enshrined in your room, protected from all harm.
Wed 29/10/03 at 00:17
Regular
I actually like the look of that bundle.... very nice.

I've suggested it to my mate.
Tue 28/10/03 at 17:48
Regular
Perhaps you could swindle a tenner or so off of each of your sisters, and then give the Cube to them as a Christmas present? That sounds fair to me.

Then you could grab a new Cube from SR for £99.99, which would include Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, that extra pad, a 4MB memory card and the retro Zelda disc (containing classic games you wouldn't find anywhere else, unless you splashed out on their individual consoles).

It's up to you. From where I'm standing, it doesn't look like such a bad idea and may solve many of your problems in one.
Tue 28/10/03 at 15:19
Regular
Buy another one and link it up to Mario Kart...

Or suggest to your parents getting your sister one for Christmas... like I've managed to do (replace sister with brother).
Tue 28/10/03 at 14:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Buy another one.

Why? TGMbloke told you. MARIO KART 8-PLAYER LINK-UP!
Tue 28/10/03 at 12:51
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Buy a lock, and a cubboard. Fit the cubboard with the lock, and put your TV on top. Explain to your parents it's your hardcore lesbian stash, so thats why you put the lock on it. Hopefully your parents will tell your sisters not to go near it. Then steal your gamecube and put it in. then lock your door. with another lock.

Or find another package with better games.
Tue 28/10/03 at 11:26
Regular
You don't own the forums so quit talking anal.
Tue 28/10/03 at 09:15
"Mimmargh!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Seeing as though people don't understand my points I just thought I
> would give myself the chance to explain why.

There was a reason no one understood your points.
Go figure. And don't thread jack.

Parr, I have to say Nintendo have pi*sed me off over this. Why the hell do they keep realising this cool stuff and screwing over people who have been loyal etc and brought it earlier. I think I only have to mention the SP, purely asthestic but its release still annoyed me.
Tue 28/10/03 at 05:35
Regular
Strafex wrote:
> Also, take £25 off because you're getting a free pad! :-)

Then add £25 on again because his sisters will be hogging the first pad for as long as they're hogging the other cube :^p

You would 2 consoles for LAN MK...

And you could give the old cube to your sisters for christmas or something.
Then if you say.. £20 for zeldas (at a push), £10 for the option of 8 player mk, and you're spending £40 to reclaim your (a) cube AND buy christmas presents.

I'd still kick my sisters off and save my money though :^D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.