GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES 3 help needed, FREEKICK'S"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Wed 29/10/03 at 15:33
Regular
EVeryone keeps sayin how easy it is to score freekicks but i just cant do it, will some give me and im sure others a step by step guide to scoreing one from say 25yrds!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 09/11/03 at 17:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
baz da ardnut wrote:
> want my advice, try another game (fifa 2004) it iz da best and iz well
> phat at takin 3kicks!

R.O.T.F.L.M.F.A.O.
Sun 09/11/03 at 16:38
Regular
"es argh"
baz da ardnut wrote:
> want my advice, try another game (fifa 2004) it iz da best and iz well
> phat at takin 3kicks!

LOL
Sun 09/11/03 at 14:56
"LOLLERSKATES!"
want my advice, try another game (fifa 2004) it iz da best and iz well phat at takin 3kicks!
Thu 06/11/03 at 17:09
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
If you hold "up", you will hit the ball slightly fuller, making it go faster and lower. Do that if you are around 30 metres out (or yards, depending on what it says at the top of the screen on PES3), but otherwise just press either left or right to curl the ball, and hold down on the d-pad or the "x" button to dip the ball. Also, if you have a free-kick right on the edge of the box, you have three options. Either the one said above, or you can quickly press "square" so that theorange bar is hardly visable to dink the ball over the wall. Or, hold down on the d-pad and hold "circle" so that the power bar is half way up (so that it looks like a normal free-kick), meaning that the ball will be struck along the floor and underneath the wall if the computer or your mate made his wall jump.
Thu 30/10/03 at 12:33
Regular
I always hold L1 when shooting - i have no idea if this does anything on PES3 but one of the versions (i think ISS Pro 1 or 2 on PSOne) you had to hold L1 for dip and its become a habit. Anyway, i get most free kicks in. Swerving helps a lot. Also if the free-kick is near to goal, hold R2 to put less power into it. Press up for a good finishing touch.
Wed 29/10/03 at 15:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
PES king? Pfffffft. :-D

Anyway, usually putting the bar to half way with Square works when taking free kicks from under 30 yards.

Putting swerve and dip will help as well.
Wed 29/10/03 at 15:33
Regular
EVeryone keeps sayin how easy it is to score freekicks but i just cant do it, will some give me and im sure others a step by step guide to scoreing one from say 25yrds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.