GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is anyone going to V festival"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/02/07 at 19:51
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
Hey, tell me what V festival you are going to: The Hylands park one, or the one in Weston Park; and who are you looking forward to seeing:

The main players: The Killers, Foo Fighters and Snow Patrol – also announced are: Festival favourites Kasabian, party starter Pink, indie rockers James, legendary dance duo Basement Jaxx and Brighton pop entities The Kooks. Plus, Brit award winner Amy Winehouse, The Coral, Lily Allen, Welsh group Manic Street Preachers, British Breakthrough Act Brit winners The Fratellis, 2007 ‘Godlike Genius’ NME award holders Primal Scream and mesmerizing singer songwriter Damien Rice. Also, Britrock outfit Babyshambles, alternative Manchester group, Happy Mondays, Scottish hit Paolo Nutini, indie four piece Editors and Grammy nominated KT Tunstall. Finally chart topper Mika, soulful solo artist James Morrison, Corinne Bailey Rae, dance floor queen Sophie Ellis Bextor, US digital sensations The Fray, celebrated return act The Proclaimers and last but by no means least, platinum selling act The Goo Goo Dolls.

And how much did you pay for your ticket, i would go but it costs a fortune, jsut for a WEEKEND!

and has anyone been before, let me know if its worth the money.
Tue 27/02/07 at 21:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Alfonse wrote:
> Don't these people realize that everyone cool lives in London?

I was just thinking that. I'd love to go but i cant afford it and i cant be bothered to travel.
Tue 27/02/07 at 21:53
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
Borat wrote:
> Will most likely be going to the one in Staffordshire, whichever
> park that is.

That is the Weston Park one.
Tue 27/02/07 at 20:18
Regular
Don't these people realize that everyone cool lives in London?
Tue 27/02/07 at 20:04
Regular
"cachoo"
Don't think the tickets go on sale til Thursday

I'm going. Looking forward to hearing Goo Goo Dolls for sure
Tue 27/02/07 at 20:01
Regular
Had a look at the line up, it's a cracker.

Will most likely be going to the one in Staffordshire, whichever park that is. Fingers crossed.
Tue 27/02/07 at 19:51
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
Hey, tell me what V festival you are going to: The Hylands park one, or the one in Weston Park; and who are you looking forward to seeing:

The main players: The Killers, Foo Fighters and Snow Patrol – also announced are: Festival favourites Kasabian, party starter Pink, indie rockers James, legendary dance duo Basement Jaxx and Brighton pop entities The Kooks. Plus, Brit award winner Amy Winehouse, The Coral, Lily Allen, Welsh group Manic Street Preachers, British Breakthrough Act Brit winners The Fratellis, 2007 ‘Godlike Genius’ NME award holders Primal Scream and mesmerizing singer songwriter Damien Rice. Also, Britrock outfit Babyshambles, alternative Manchester group, Happy Mondays, Scottish hit Paolo Nutini, indie four piece Editors and Grammy nominated KT Tunstall. Finally chart topper Mika, soulful solo artist James Morrison, Corinne Bailey Rae, dance floor queen Sophie Ellis Bextor, US digital sensations The Fray, celebrated return act The Proclaimers and last but by no means least, platinum selling act The Goo Goo Dolls.

And how much did you pay for your ticket, i would go but it costs a fortune, jsut for a WEEKEND!

and has anyone been before, let me know if its worth the money.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.