GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is anyone going to V festival"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/02/07 at 19:51
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
Hey, tell me what V festival you are going to: The Hylands park one, or the one in Weston Park; and who are you looking forward to seeing:

The main players: The Killers, Foo Fighters and Snow Patrol – also announced are: Festival favourites Kasabian, party starter Pink, indie rockers James, legendary dance duo Basement Jaxx and Brighton pop entities The Kooks. Plus, Brit award winner Amy Winehouse, The Coral, Lily Allen, Welsh group Manic Street Preachers, British Breakthrough Act Brit winners The Fratellis, 2007 ‘Godlike Genius’ NME award holders Primal Scream and mesmerizing singer songwriter Damien Rice. Also, Britrock outfit Babyshambles, alternative Manchester group, Happy Mondays, Scottish hit Paolo Nutini, indie four piece Editors and Grammy nominated KT Tunstall. Finally chart topper Mika, soulful solo artist James Morrison, Corinne Bailey Rae, dance floor queen Sophie Ellis Bextor, US digital sensations The Fray, celebrated return act The Proclaimers and last but by no means least, platinum selling act The Goo Goo Dolls.

And how much did you pay for your ticket, i would go but it costs a fortune, jsut for a WEEKEND!

and has anyone been before, let me know if its worth the money.
Wed 28/02/07 at 22:37
Regular
Nah, they were terrible. Jack Johnson, Snow Patrol and Maroon 5 weren't bad.

Oh yeah and James Brown, he was awesome.
Wed 28/02/07 at 22:35
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Alfonse wrote:
> It's all about The princes Trust, Blazin squad were so
> awesome!!!!

Don't make me do two sets of shifty eyes at you Alfonse :p
Wed 28/02/07 at 22:33
Regular
It's all about The princes Trust, Blazin squad were so awesome!!!!
Wed 28/02/07 at 22:25
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
The line up looks pretty wicked! Wouldn't mind going, but think I will save my self for Global Gathering, that was AMAZING last year if you like your dance!
Tue 27/02/07 at 22:49
Regular
"Mooching around"
Wanted to go to Download, wouldn't mind this though.
Tue 27/02/07 at 22:34
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
They usually start selling them for a short time after the current years V has finished in advance for next year at this years prices.

A few people I know buy their like that so they avoid the sale rush when they are on general sale the next year and to save some money with the inevitable price rise.

Admittedly this information isn't useful at the moment, but might be if you go to the V festivals every year.
Tue 27/02/07 at 22:26
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I dont much care but you told me before. I'd only have to look at the underground map to remember.
Tue 27/02/07 at 22:17
Regular
I doubt you know where I live.
Tue 27/02/07 at 22:01
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Alfonse wrote:
> Why is it fair that you know where I live but I don't know where
> you live?

It's not fair but thats life.
I live in Hillingdon
Tue 27/02/07 at 21:57
Regular
Why is it fair that you know where I live but I don't know where you live?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.