GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX 3 - your views"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SSX 3'.
Thu 30/10/03 at 18:26
Regular
Well, looks like this beaut is out now, picked it up earlier today. First impressions? Pretty darn good! Still retains the style of the previous titles, but everything is bigger, bolder and louder.

I do have to admit it seems to be a lot tougher than SSX and SSXT, but maybe that's just me being crap.

Unfortunately I can't comment on the online aspect - only one lobby was open and it was full of Germans - every single one an ignorant tw@t! Nobody would accept a challenge and I couldn't even get a quickstart game!

But overall, I really like it. I have to be honest though, that at the moment, I prefer SSXT.

Give it a little more time methinks.

Anybody else got this then?
What do you think of it?
Fri 31/10/03 at 17:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Saw the GC version in CA Games today.

Didn't buy. Much more important stuff available. :-D
Thu 30/10/03 at 21:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
How gay.

There'd better be one out tomorrow.

Not that I'll REALLY mind, as I have Viewtiful Joe and PES3 to drool over.
Thu 30/10/03 at 20:36
Regular
Gamestation had it on PS2 and Xbox. Didn't see a GC version
Thu 30/10/03 at 18:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Is it out today multiformat?
Thu 30/10/03 at 18:26
Regular
Well, looks like this beaut is out now, picked it up earlier today. First impressions? Pretty darn good! Still retains the style of the previous titles, but everything is bigger, bolder and louder.

I do have to admit it seems to be a lot tougher than SSX and SSXT, but maybe that's just me being crap.

Unfortunately I can't comment on the online aspect - only one lobby was open and it was full of Germans - every single one an ignorant tw@t! Nobody would accept a challenge and I couldn't even get a quickstart game!

But overall, I really like it. I have to be honest though, that at the moment, I prefer SSXT.

Give it a little more time methinks.

Anybody else got this then?
What do you think of it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.