GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Billy Hatcher pushed forward..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg'.
Thu 30/10/03 at 21:20
Regular
As a weekend of BIG releases emerge it looks possible another may have added to the list.

Worms 3D, F Zero GX and Simpsons: Hit and Run are all released this weekend and next week it looked like Billy Hatcher and Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3.

Not according to my local shop. They put the games on the shelf a day early, a bit naughty but one of these games was Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg.

Which is just great.

Think I'll wait till Christmas for that one then.
Sun 02/11/03 at 19:59
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> I personally didn't like Billy Hatcher after playing the demo of it.
>
> But it is good to see it released nice and early before Christmas.

It was just a surprise to see 3 SEGA games being released in Europe on the SAME DAY!
Sun 02/11/03 at 18:10
Regular
I personally didn't like Billy Hatcher after playing the demo of it.

But it is good to see it released nice and early before Christmas.
Sun 02/11/03 at 17:39
Regular
I thought you were being general by saying Ubi Soft are crap... not just in that sense.
Thu 30/10/03 at 22:36
Regular
Yep was badly developed just used the name to sell the game patches for the game always brought out newer bugs and fixed very few, plus it has alot!
To some people the demo was better than the full game!
Thu 30/10/03 at 22:32
Regular
Snipe® wrote:
> Ravenshield not so good on the pc... because ubisoft are terrible
> let's see if they get the console version right.

The same ubi soft who published Rayman 3 and Splinter Cell as well as the up and coming XIII, Beyond Good and Evil and Prince of Persia?
Thu 30/10/03 at 22:27
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
>
>
> Which is just great.
>
>
> Not for me, I doubt I can afford one this Xmas. Still, there's always
> Christmas carols... 'tis the season to be jolly, tra la lalala...

I was actually being sarcastic :P
Thu 30/10/03 at 22:02
Regular
Its a compeltely different company to that which handled the PC version. This is the montreal team who worked on Splinter Cell and they added a more arcade style element with head set communications and some seriouslu amazing LIVE play and CO-OP modes.
Thu 30/10/03 at 22:00
Regular
Ravenshield not so good on the pc... because ubisoft are terrible let's see if they get the console version right.
Thu 30/10/03 at 21:59
Dringo wrote:

>
> Which is just great.
>

Not for me, I doubt I can afford one this Xmas. Still, there's always Christmas carols... 'tis the season to be jolly, tra la lalala...
Thu 30/10/03 at 21:27
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Bill Hatcher or Rainbow Six 3...
>
> Ooh the choices!

Is Rainbow six 3 any good? I liked whatever one we got on the N64... the original I think.

Billy Hatcher also looks superb. Far more fun.

But I'll leave that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.