GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Billy Hatcher pushed forward..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg'.
Thu 30/10/03 at 21:20
Regular
As a weekend of BIG releases emerge it looks possible another may have added to the list.

Worms 3D, F Zero GX and Simpsons: Hit and Run are all released this weekend and next week it looked like Billy Hatcher and Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3.

Not according to my local shop. They put the games on the shelf a day early, a bit naughty but one of these games was Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg.

Which is just great.

Think I'll wait till Christmas for that one then.
Thu 06/11/03 at 00:00
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> Ok, I'll probably have to judge for myself then.
>
> Though I do usually agree with GamesTM and I have found that the
> other three generally overrate games.

Ah but GamesTM actually did like the game...

And NGC don't overrate usually.
Tue 04/11/03 at 17:50
Regular
"French the Fries!"
I know that the conversation going on is nothing to do with the topic, but i'll ask anyway. What is the multiplayer in Billy Hatcher like and what do you have to do?

Smash.
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:46
Regular
Ok, I'll probably have to judge for myself then.

Though I do usually agree with GamesTM and I have found that the other three generally overrate games.
Mon 03/11/03 at 12:38
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> I don't think Hit & Run is going to be all that good.
>
> It managed only a 5/10 in GamesTM, and it looks pretty average too.

Gamespot: 83%
NGC: 80%
IGN: 80%
GAMES TM: 5/10

Whose in the minority?
Mon 03/11/03 at 00:41
Regular
Hit and Run rocks, it aint the greatest game ever but if you're a Simpsons fan then you should love it.
Sun 02/11/03 at 23:30
Regular
I don't think Hit & Run is going to be all that good.

It managed only a 5/10 in GamesTM, and it looks pretty average too.
Sun 02/11/03 at 23:20
Regular
I guess it's like when a Band releases a CD, they attract new listeners who wish to get the back catalogue of CD's so they can experience the band in full.

Road Rage was alright but no where near as good as the greatest Simpsons game ever!
Sun 02/11/03 at 22:56
Regular
As a member of staff for a videogames retailer (I gotta earn my money to spend here somewhere) I have noticed sales of Road Rage also increase - on the PS2 anyway.

I think too many parents are being told to get the 'Simpsons game' and they're picking up the wrong one. Funnily enough, the store I work in has had a large amount of Road Rage sent as extra stock to be sold...
Sun 02/11/03 at 21:25
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> Simpsons Hit & Run? Great release? Really?

Yes.
Sun 02/11/03 at 20:52
Regular
Simpsons Hit & Run? Great release? Really?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.