GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSone games starting to fade"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/09/01 at 14:48
Regular
I have a PSone but am concerned about the new games.
Alone in the Dark 4 stank, Mat Hoffman's was Tony Hawk's 2 on two wheels(unoriginal) and the other games look even worse(Digimon, Sabrina, Batman Racing). The World's Scariest Police Chases was good, but not brilliant. So does anyone agree. most people are 2 scared to admit their favourite console is losing it.
it may only be losing to PS2, but it is still losing.
Sat 08/09/01 at 16:03
Regular
"Whatever!"
> Alone In Th Dark 4 stank???

Ive got the Dreamcast version - Love it, think its great!!

The PSOne games may be fading but they are going out with style!! There are some great games on the way: The Italian Job, Syphon Filter 3, SpiderMan 2, X-Men Mutant Academy 2, etc..
Sat 08/09/01 at 15:25
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Alone In Th Dark 4 stank???What planet are you on mate??That game is brilliant
Sat 08/09/01 at 15:00
Regular
The PSone is fading, maybe even dying. And it's about time. God knows how it saw off the N64 and the Dreamcast.
I bought my first PlayStation for 300 quid. Overall it's been a great console, but with the PS2 here, and the GameCube & XBox just around the corner, it's time is up.
Sat 08/09/01 at 14:48
Regular
I have a PSone but am concerned about the new games.
Alone in the Dark 4 stank, Mat Hoffman's was Tony Hawk's 2 on two wheels(unoriginal) and the other games look even worse(Digimon, Sabrina, Batman Racing). The World's Scariest Police Chases was good, but not brilliant. So does anyone agree. most people are 2 scared to admit their favourite console is losing it.
it may only be losing to PS2, but it is still losing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.