GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crimson Skies"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Crimson Skies'.
Sat 01/11/03 at 10:57
Regular
"Remember me?"
Holy poop! This is one of the most enjoyable games I've played in ages. Tried it out on Live earlier too. Got thrashed. I cried. The only thing I'm not too keen on is that the controls take a while to master fully, but the promise of being able to participate in 16-player dogfights is too good to miss so I'm sticking with it. Crimson Skies rocketh muchly.
Sat 01/11/03 at 10:57
Regular
"Remember me?"
Holy poop! This is one of the most enjoyable games I've played in ages. Tried it out on Live earlier too. Got thrashed. I cried. The only thing I'm not too keen on is that the controls take a while to master fully, but the promise of being able to participate in 16-player dogfights is too good to miss so I'm sticking with it. Crimson Skies rocketh muchly.
Sat 01/11/03 at 13:54
I should be getting it tomorrow, i have it on PC, used to play aginst my dad.
But it will be excellent on Xbox, i can't wait to get it.
Sat 01/11/03 at 14:07
Regular
"Touched!"
I actually won a special gold release of the original on the PC, it was an ok game but its the live play that interests me, let me know how it goes, Darky!
Sat 01/11/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Remember me?"
On Live it's absolutely brilliant. It takes real skill in the free-for-all Dogfights because it's easy to lose track of a target and have the kill swiped away from you by someone else. I prefer the Team Dogfights myself. The other modes are quite good too, playing sorta like Midtown Madness 3. In planes.

Overall, it's brilliant online and offline.
Sun 02/11/03 at 22:54
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I've been playing this game. ;-) Its the nuts. I've beaten the single player mode and earned all the planes - just upgrading them all now. Good thing is that you can start the game again and it keeps all the planes and upgrades you got the first time. :-)

Haven't tried it on Live yet, will be doing that tomorrow. Any favourite planes Dark ? The Devastator is an obvious all round good plane - I also like the Pirhana. :-)
Coyote and Desert Fox are also good. The Bulldog however sucks in my opinion.
Mon 03/11/03 at 10:33
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Might buy this game. Sounds fun.
Mon 03/11/03 at 12:12
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
I had no idea this game was coming out?
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:41
Regular
"Nooooooooooo"
Yeeessssssssss this game is great guys a must get, Me and Mark have some good fun on that great game.
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:57
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Does the game come with 'downloadable content'?
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Nooooooooooo"
Well it does not come with it stright away but i'm sure there will be some new stuff soon. But they might bring one out very soon becuase they seem to be doing that with live games to make you think that there is going to be loads coming out like with RTCW. I do hope they bring a new map out becuase it might get a bit boring with the same 5 maps every time

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.