GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BUM BUM BUM"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/09/01 at 19:25
Regular
Why did Hitler take refuge?

On a cold afternoon at the end of March 1945, General Dwight D. Eisenhower sat down at his headquarters in Reims, North-Eastern France and he drafted an unprecedented and historic cable. The cable was sent to Moscow, for the personal attention of Joseph Stalin. Throughout the whole war this was the first time that the Supreme Commander of the Allied Expeditionary Force had contacted directly with the Soviet Leader. The reason for this was because the Allied Forces needed a final thrust deep into Germany and it was urgent that the Soviets could coordinate their movements with the Anglo–American forces. Eisenhower told Stalin his plans and asked the he should reciprocate. Eisenhower had also sent two other cables, one to Washington, to the General of the army George C. Marshall, who was his immediate superior. The other went to General Bernard Montgomery, Commander-in-chief of the 21st Army Group in the North of Germany. The cables that Eisenhower had sent, outlined his plan which was meant to bring a speedy end to the war. The plan was to divide Germany in two by using the 12th Army Group. The army would advance through central Germany and deliver a hard blow. Within days prior to 28 March, Eisenhower had changed his plan; he had no longer considered Berlin, the capital of Hitler’s Reich, to be a military important object. Eisenhower, unlike the British Generals had not been trained to consider political objectives as part of military strategy.

The change in the plan had paved a new road of opportunity for Joseph Stalin. He distrusted the Western leaders and believed that they were preparing to seize Berlin before the Russians could. This was indeed the plan put forward by Field Marshall Montgomery. Stalin’s reason to reach Berlin before any of the allies because if the Russians gained control then when the war was over, Russia would have a greater empire. Churchill had noticed the changes in Stalin’s behaviour ever since the conferencebetween him, Stalin and Roosevelt at Yalta in February 1943.

Do you fell compelled to read on come to my website which i will tell you the address once it is up and running :)
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:02
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Ha ha ha yes as a matter of fact i do work for nintendo and we are in the process of making a nazis game
Tue 11/09/01 at 18:47
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
I don't relly like to learn when I'm at home.
Tue 11/09/01 at 17:43
Regular
borrrrrrrrrring
Sun 09/09/01 at 13:17
Regular
"DS..."
not again.
slik ~_~
Sat 08/09/01 at 19:17
...(again)
Sat 08/09/01 at 13:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
He is trying to pass onto us the fact that Nintendo are making a game where you can control Hitler and command the Nazi's to do anything u want them to. ( well i think that's whats going on anyway )
Sat 08/09/01 at 09:20
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
my website is not about nazi's but the gamecube it could be like a section of it any about stalin later he was found out about his secret plan and then thhe other countries did not help him
Fri 07/09/01 at 23:44
AZOWIPES wrote:
> part of my history project pasting hu!!!!

errr... so? what has this to do with Nintendo? Did they help Stalin?
Fri 07/09/01 at 21:27
Fri 07/09/01 at 20:34
Regular
So your web site is about Nazis then, hmmmm do the words Nazi propaganda mean anything to you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.