GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BUM BUM BUM"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/09/01 at 19:25
Regular
Why did Hitler take refuge?

On a cold afternoon at the end of March 1945, General Dwight D. Eisenhower sat down at his headquarters in Reims, North-Eastern France and he drafted an unprecedented and historic cable. The cable was sent to Moscow, for the personal attention of Joseph Stalin. Throughout the whole war this was the first time that the Supreme Commander of the Allied Expeditionary Force had contacted directly with the Soviet Leader. The reason for this was because the Allied Forces needed a final thrust deep into Germany and it was urgent that the Soviets could coordinate their movements with the Anglo–American forces. Eisenhower told Stalin his plans and asked the he should reciprocate. Eisenhower had also sent two other cables, one to Washington, to the General of the army George C. Marshall, who was his immediate superior. The other went to General Bernard Montgomery, Commander-in-chief of the 21st Army Group in the North of Germany. The cables that Eisenhower had sent, outlined his plan which was meant to bring a speedy end to the war. The plan was to divide Germany in two by using the 12th Army Group. The army would advance through central Germany and deliver a hard blow. Within days prior to 28 March, Eisenhower had changed his plan; he had no longer considered Berlin, the capital of Hitler’s Reich, to be a military important object. Eisenhower, unlike the British Generals had not been trained to consider political objectives as part of military strategy.

The change in the plan had paved a new road of opportunity for Joseph Stalin. He distrusted the Western leaders and believed that they were preparing to seize Berlin before the Russians could. This was indeed the plan put forward by Field Marshall Montgomery. Stalin’s reason to reach Berlin before any of the allies because if the Russians gained control then when the war was over, Russia would have a greater empire. Churchill had noticed the changes in Stalin’s behaviour ever since the conferencebetween him, Stalin and Roosevelt at Yalta in February 1943.

Do you fell compelled to read on come to my website which i will tell you the address once it is up and running :)
Fri 21/09/01 at 17:35
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
the text up there
Wed 19/09/01 at 18:32
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Read what?
Wed 19/09/01 at 18:01
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Read THIS
Sat 15/09/01 at 17:24
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
I want a gamecube but i preordered it from SR :)
Sat 15/09/01 at 07:51
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Um.....wait I forgot.......
Fri 14/09/01 at 19:32
What!!!????
Fri 14/09/01 at 19:30
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
huh
Wed 12/09/01 at 17:11
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
ditto
Tue 11/09/01 at 22:31
Regular
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:04
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Nazis?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.