GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is your image of the perfect zelda game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/11/03 at 21:25
Regular
My game would be a remake of the Oot and Mm in one disc.
The new name would be The Hero of Time.
You could have the ability to travel between the worlds and solve new sidequests and collects new veapons and items.
Some minor changes to the story would have got to be done to make the game make sense.
The graphics in Thot would be realistic in the style of Oot but much better.
Multiplayer would also be included were up to four players could play against and with eachother in different mini-games.
The game would also support e-reader-cards with connection from the gba.
With many new items and maybe some cheats this game would have been a real gem from Nintendo!
Sun 02/11/03 at 21:25
Regular
My game would be a remake of the Oot and Mm in one disc.
The new name would be The Hero of Time.
You could have the ability to travel between the worlds and solve new sidequests and collects new veapons and items.
Some minor changes to the story would have got to be done to make the game make sense.
The graphics in Thot would be realistic in the style of Oot but much better.
Multiplayer would also be included were up to four players could play against and with eachother in different mini-games.
The game would also support e-reader-cards with connection from the gba.
With many new items and maybe some cheats this game would have been a real gem from Nintendo!
Sun 02/11/03 at 21:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I'd like one that wasn't boring.
Sun 02/11/03 at 21:30
Regular
It would be a remake of Majora's Mask with an extra dungeon and land. And a second town.

It would also allow you to save anywhere.

The greatest Zelda game in my eyes is Majora's Mask.

The darkest most moving Zelda game ever made.
Sun 02/11/03 at 21:35
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> The darkest most moving Zelda game ever made.

That's exactly what I've thought for ages. Truly excellent game.
Sun 02/11/03 at 21:41
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> The darkest most moving Zelda game ever made.
>
> That's exactly what I've thought for ages. Truly excellent game.

Wahoo a supporter. Majora's Mask is very dark and rather sad as well.

The ending is bar far the best of the 3D Zelda games.

Just 2 problems emerged, Clock Town was such a bustling town that there wasn't the time to make a second. There was a few smaller villages but in Ocarina of Time we had 2 large town areas and the smaller villages.

I could and did easily live with that but the major problem was the saving system.

You had to really complete a dungeon in one go, which I didn't like.

But it had the deepest storyline, the most twisted finale, the greatest collection of Zelda side quests ever, the most innovative 3 day idea improving character interaction ten fold and this one ACTUALLY HAD THE ZELDA TUNE. You would reunite a lover, yet know that in a few more hours the world would be at an end and everyone would either be dead or the we'd have returned to the start and no one would remember a thing. And as that deadly hour drew near... that music would begin.

Fantastic.

This is why I must get the special Zelda bonus disc... I so want to play it again.
Sun 02/11/03 at 21:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'd like one based on the valley in Hyrul Castle in WW, but with hyper realistic graphics and cel sdhaded ones - Light/Dark world parralels etc.
Sun 02/11/03 at 22:17
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> I'd like one based on the valley in Hyrul Castle in WW, but with hyper
> realistic graphics and cel sdhaded ones - Light/Dark world parralels
> etc.

Now that would be smart.

And it would need the dark and upsetting storyline like Majora's Mask as well as loads of character interaction.

Then it would be truly great.
Sun 02/11/03 at 22:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Can you imagine it fading into advanced cel-shading, then suddenly revert to hyper realism as you enter a portal or use an item........

In the valleys off that huge one with the river, and little villages up in forests and huge cities at the bottom, by the river.

ooo.
Sun 02/11/03 at 22:26
Regular
That would be VERY cool... although I'm more of a fan of the cel-shaded graphics so I'd prefer the small sections to fade into realistic graphics...

Sadly realistic graphics effect the way a character moves and animates itself so drastically it may damage the game.

I'm happy with cel-shading at the moment.
Sun 02/11/03 at 22:46
Regular
I'd like a Wind Waker style remake of the original Zelda, comepletely 3D but with cel-shaded graphics following the original story, including the sword which shoots.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.