GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The End Bye bye"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/09/01 at 16:04
Regular
SR oh well totally is losing it.
It's becoming a living MSN messenger now and to keep up with so much crap is amazing.
I'm not gonna come on much on this cack if it don't improve.
Thnx alot for the GAD's SR, and to the fellow notables (not wookie) ppl like Grix etc i hope, you will see what i mean soon, you obviously haven't been on too much either
Obviously the quality of the FOG has declined to SPAM so what's the point of calling it FOG (Chat)
Oh well leave you all to spam and spam more and waste this lovely forum.
Sat 08/09/01 at 18:45
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Turbonutter wrote:
> I blame school.

See ya Jim. I agree the FOG chat should be
> renamed FOG spam, for all the good it will do. i have totally given
> up on it now.

Yet you read this?
Sat 08/09/01 at 17:26
Regular
Notables mwhahahaha they are allright really but you know the responsibility it goes to the head so i put them out of their misery and i kill them. PB next!
Sat 08/09/01 at 13:42
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I agree with Sniper in some respects, I remember posting the same thing a few months back when the spam was really bad. On the upside, SR did split the forums into chat and prime, but the chat in prime has been getting a lot worse lately, with topics starting out on one thing and ending up with a discussion on something entirely different a few posts later.

As for leaving, I tried, it won't work, SR sucks you back in and never lets you go...
Sat 08/09/01 at 13:38
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I think Sniper's an idiot, to be honest.

I haven't seen him around for a long time and when he does come on he posts something like this. Just because you're a notable doesn't mean that your leaving will pursuade others to think that this place is turning crap, it's just your opinion - no one elses.
Sat 08/09/01 at 12:48
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Sniper wrote:
> SR oh well totally is losing it.

Don't agree.

But Sniper - if you feel unable to come here and make cheerful, witty or interesting posts - and if you feel you must complain instead, then maybe it's for the best, eh?

SR just provides the forums and the prizes. (hope we get our new server up soon)
Sat 08/09/01 at 11:55
Regular
"I am your father"
Sniper wrote:
> Thnx Edge a bit in that post was the truth and it hurts.

Well this had been an intresting topic.
Sat 08/09/01 at 11:47
Regular
Thnx Edge a bit in that post was the truth and it hurts.
Sat 08/09/01 at 08:52
Regular
In response to Snipers original message:

The reason this has become a spam forum, is because of the word in brackets: "Chat" and the fact that moderators don't do anything about the Spam in this forum.
Sat 08/09/01 at 03:22
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I blame school.

See ya Jim. I agree the FOG chat should be renamed FOG spam, for all the good it will do. i have totally given up on it now.
Fri 07/09/01 at 23:02
Regular
Lol Sniper mate this is FOG chat and well people chat, Ton made an entire place for the MSN chatters, you my friend enjoy the wonders of Prime along with myself and Turbonutter although it has been a bit dead of late!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.