GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The End Bye bye"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/09/01 at 16:04
Regular
SR oh well totally is losing it.
It's becoming a living MSN messenger now and to keep up with so much crap is amazing.
I'm not gonna come on much on this cack if it don't improve.
Thnx alot for the GAD's SR, and to the fellow notables (not wookie) ppl like Grix etc i hope, you will see what i mean soon, you obviously haven't been on too much either
Obviously the quality of the FOG has declined to SPAM so what's the point of calling it FOG (Chat)
Oh well leave you all to spam and spam more and waste this lovely forum.
Fri 07/09/01 at 16:04
Regular
SR oh well totally is losing it.
It's becoming a living MSN messenger now and to keep up with so much crap is amazing.
I'm not gonna come on much on this cack if it don't improve.
Thnx alot for the GAD's SR, and to the fellow notables (not wookie) ppl like Grix etc i hope, you will see what i mean soon, you obviously haven't been on too much either
Obviously the quality of the FOG has declined to SPAM so what's the point of calling it FOG (Chat)
Oh well leave you all to spam and spam more and waste this lovely forum.
Fri 07/09/01 at 16:06
Regular
The man of the classic one liner wrote a paragraph, this must be serious.
Fri 07/09/01 at 16:07
Obviously this Extra GAD has got out of hand.... action must be taken
Fri 07/09/01 at 16:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Can I have your parking space Grumpy?
Fri 07/09/01 at 16:08
Hey Sniper!

Listen to me for a second, please.

All we're doing is having a laugh, you can do it too if you want! Just sign up as a new person, and reply as them. It's only a bit of harmless fun, and the forums will be back to normal soon!

Please man, come on, stay, you add so much to them, and you're a NOTABLE for crying out loud! You're loved so much on these, don't leave us!

Please reconsider!
Fri 07/09/01 at 16:09
Regular
Nah, the chatforum was made for this.

So long as it stays out of prime (except the long thread and the extra GAD topic that started it) then there's no problem at all.
Fri 07/09/01 at 16:10
Regular
Why is Wookie acting like the king and Goatboy is acting like the guvnor?
Regular
Agreed. Chat forums, that's all. Sniper, cheer up, for God's sake.
Is the Anti-Sniper Sniper? Is he using reverse psychology? If so... who is the Anti-Sniper?
Regular
I wonder why Sniper said "not Wookiee" in h is post?

Strange.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.