GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Project Gothem Racing 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Project Gotham Racing 2'.
Sun 02/11/03 at 23:03
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Now, no doubt this will result in massive backlash and verbal kickings - but I just played the demo using the Skyline of this game and my god it sucked crusty rectum !

No matter how I approached the turns, the car would 9 times out of 10 just go out of control and slam into walls ! Then of course as soon as I manage to get control of the car, one of the poxy AI cars flies up and slams into the back of me, again, sending me into the wall.
The only way I could take the corners with any real control was to drive extremely boring - as soon as the aura of my thumb went anywhere near the handbrake, the sodding car flew into some mental, throwing itself all over the track !

Graphics are gorgeous, cars look great - the handling just completely sucks ! Me thinks I'll just be sticking with Sega GT Online and TOCA online. God I can't believe how disappointing PGR2 has turned out for me. I really have to stop myself buying it for the sake of my heart, hair and sanity. I swear if I fork out 40 quid for that game and start playing it, I'll either die from extreme mental stress, or I'll be in the papers for going to the developers and shooting the lot of them with a bag full of shotguns.

Thank god for demos !
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 02/11/03 at 23:03
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Now, no doubt this will result in massive backlash and verbal kickings - but I just played the demo using the Skyline of this game and my god it sucked crusty rectum !

No matter how I approached the turns, the car would 9 times out of 10 just go out of control and slam into walls ! Then of course as soon as I manage to get control of the car, one of the poxy AI cars flies up and slams into the back of me, again, sending me into the wall.
The only way I could take the corners with any real control was to drive extremely boring - as soon as the aura of my thumb went anywhere near the handbrake, the sodding car flew into some mental, throwing itself all over the track !

Graphics are gorgeous, cars look great - the handling just completely sucks ! Me thinks I'll just be sticking with Sega GT Online and TOCA online. God I can't believe how disappointing PGR2 has turned out for me. I really have to stop myself buying it for the sake of my heart, hair and sanity. I swear if I fork out 40 quid for that game and start playing it, I'll either die from extreme mental stress, or I'll be in the papers for going to the developers and shooting the lot of them with a bag full of shotguns.

Thank god for demos !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.