GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'll be joining you soon..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Top Spin'.
Mon 03/11/03 at 23:18
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Because I've just ordered Live and my first Live game, Top Spin. Hopefully it should all turn up by the weekend and I can give you all a sound thrashing. My GamerTag will no doubt be something really lame like MrSnuggly1980 or some such.

Look out for me. And don't you dare ask me questions about the forums when I'm playing.
Fri 07/11/03 at 09:27
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Someone going to say "touche" ?
Thu 06/11/03 at 23:48
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I never said anything about wearing the headset. In fact, I probably won't bother with the whole lobby chat thing, if I wanted to talk to someone I'd go to the pub. Nope, Xbox Live is for playing games like Counter-Strike, Halo 2 and Gotham 2 without having to deal with lag, cheaters and text speak.

And Goaty, please - shouldn't you be defending your Elf empire and building up your Orc stats in Morrowind about now? I think I hear a mage knocking -3 off your dexterity.
Thu 06/11/03 at 23:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*pictures Snuggly sitting in his room, wearing a headset playing computer tennis against screaming mongers from the SR forum*

Oh dear oh dear oh dear....I can see Belldandy squatting in his makeshift pillbox contstructed from pillows and White-House blankets but Snuggly...Snuggly...to think Mackie thought you were cool...
Thu 06/11/03 at 18:44
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Who said anything about you being a baby - more like an abomination. And if you really are a father, then you must be some pretty sad figure to look upto if you're life has to revolve around picking fights with people on a game forum.

At the end of the day..
1. I didn't ask to have you start on me in the way you did.
2. You keep your trap shut and you don't get it back. Simple.

You don't like things I've said back to you and I don't particularly like having to deal with your poxy posts everynight this week.
Thu 06/11/03 at 18:38
Regular
Nomino wrote:
> Yes, it's typing. The meaning is in the statement as a whole. Don't
> get involved in things you can't even explain properly.

But I can explain them. In english. Unlike you. If you could explain your myriad of lies properly we'd all appreciate it. How about starting with "I live in my parent's basement and the closest I've been to 100K is Monopoly last Christmas." ?
Thu 06/11/03 at 18:36
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> Nomino wrote:
> Writing a statement does not imply action within it you silly boy!
>
> Ah, but you did write what you said you had not and would not write,
> technically it's typing anyway, unless you're on some sad 80's
> graphics pen.

Yes, it's typing. The meaning is in the statement as a whole. Don't get involved in things you can't even explain properly.
Thu 06/11/03 at 18:33
Regular
Nomino wrote:
> Writing a statement does not imply action within it you silly boy!

Ah, but you did write what you said you had not and would not write, technically it's typing anyway, unless you're on some sad 80's graphics pen.
Thu 06/11/03 at 18:26
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> Nomino wrote:
> >I also don't go around writing that mothers should wrap cords
> around babies necks and push them off tables,

Writing a statement does not imply action within it you silly boy!
Thu 06/11/03 at 18:21
Regular
Nomino wrote:
>I also don't go around writing that mothers should wrap cords
> around babies necks and push them off tables,
Thu 06/11/03 at 18:16
Regular
Yes, I am a father, but don't take personal offence at cr*p that people write, seeing the funny side due to their desperation. Father or not, I also don't go around writing that mothers should wrap cords around babies necks and push them off tables, but hey, like I said, some people are sick and twisted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.