GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"True Crime which console ???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'True Crime: Streets of LA'.
Thu 06/11/03 at 17:33
Regular
""To the pub...""
Yeah True Crime is out tommorow

(and plz i don't want people coming in here if they don't like the game)

all i want to know is which console i should get it on since i have all 3 and i've narrowed it down to PS2 or XBOX since gamecube has to wait longer the only advantages i can see is PS2 is slightly cheaper but XBOX has probably got better graphics ? which console u gonna get it on ?
Sat 08/11/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Not played longer than an hour so far :(
Sat 08/11/03 at 18:15
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Belldandy wrote:
> Thanks, does it say in the manual how to stop it crashing/freezing ?
> *joke*
lol, ive never had that problem, does it happen to you a lot??
Sat 08/11/03 at 18:02
Regular
Thanks, does it say in the manual how to stop it crashing/freezing ? *joke*
Sat 08/11/03 at 17:58
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> Ok, so is it just me or is there no way to arrest people in the game ?
> So far I can shoot them to death, kick them to death, run them over,
> but not arrest anyone. Stupid Blockbuster lack of instructions....

Its in the manual. U either shot in the air[click left stick and press R button 2gether]or show them your badge[right thumstick and X button] and they will put their hands up. then u just go up to them and press left stick and B. If they try to get away you have to beat them up and when they are knocked out on the floor u stand to the side and press left stick and B to cuff them.
Sat 08/11/03 at 14:50
Regular
Ok, so is it just me or is there no way to arrest people in the game ? So far I can shoot them to death, kick them to death, run them over, but not arrest anyone. Stupid Blockbuster lack of instructions....
Sat 08/11/03 at 14:13
Regular
its takes about 5 hours to do the bad cop ending.
To finish it all 100% will take a good few days. Theres 3 possible stortys and 2 endings for each depending on if you beat the end guy or give up. He gets harder depending on which story.
Sat 08/11/03 at 12:44
"I love yo... lamp."
Last night HMV had signs up for XIII with it down as the 28th of November. Which explains why I never bought it.
Sat 08/11/03 at 12:41
Regular
XIII isn't out is it ? Played the PC Demo and I thought it was somewhat crap, more a memory test to learn where not to die than actual fun. Anyway I've rented True Crime out from Blockbuster and will be playing it later. I did read on OXM's forums that many people have complete the game in 5 hours on the first go...whether it is true or not I do not know, obviously.
Sat 08/11/03 at 11:34
Regular
""To the pub...""
I got the game yesterday night its a decent game a bit dodgy to get the hang of at first though.

but the shooting is cool and so is the fighting the driving could be better but huh lol

and the custom soundtracks is good for the xbox version

i still need more game play before i answer lots of question :D
Sat 08/11/03 at 09:25
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I'll be buying True Crime, along with XIII in about one hour's time. And then Broken Sword next Friday. Three worthwhile games {hopefully] in the space of a week. Anyone would think it's the run up to Christmas or something.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.