GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best 'LIVE' game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/11/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Frag 1st, Think 2nd"
I will be going LIVE very, very soon. There are a few Live enabled games in the market now but what games should I get. I would like your favourites from each genre, FPS, sport, racing (car or bike), etc.

I like the look of Conflict Desert Storm II as it doesn't seem to difficult to control (played demo), but what do I know?
Sat 15/11/03 at 21:57
Regular
Download updates - that's it.

Midtown Madness 3 is my favourite online game. Offline, its ok but nothing special, but online it is quality.

I wouldn't bother with PGR2 unless you like driving games with unrealistic handling that sees you doing a 720 at the slightest tap of the controls.
Sat 15/11/03 at 21:54
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Rainbow Six 3. One of the best games I have played so far this year,
> it smashes it both on and offline from what I have played so far.

just bought that. now all I need is live
Sat 15/11/03 at 21:49
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
What exactly are you able to do with KOTOR LIVE?
Fri 07/11/03 at 21:00
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Hmmm, the best Live game is usually whichever one someone bought last :P
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:57
Regular
"All about the Beats"
If your into racers, then you must get PGR2 when it comes out!

Live play too!
Fri 07/11/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Nooooooooooo"
yer, i would say that this is one on the best games ever aswell
Fri 07/11/03 at 17:26
Regular
Rainbow Six 3. One of the best games I have played so far this year, it smashes it both on and offline from what I have played so far.
Fri 07/11/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Frag 1st, Think 2nd"
I will be going LIVE very, very soon. There are a few Live enabled games in the market now but what games should I get. I would like your favourites from each genre, FPS, sport, racing (car or bike), etc.

I like the look of Conflict Desert Storm II as it doesn't seem to difficult to control (played demo), but what do I know?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.