GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX 3000"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SSX 3'.
Sun 09/11/03 at 16:18
Regular
Okay, the game is great, that much is certain, and the peak 3 entire race/jam, WOAH! 30 minutes of pure snowboarding amazingness in one massive run. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Anyway, the question:

I now have enough money to buy most stuff, and one thing that has caught my eye is the SSX 3000. Now, I bought this without saving to test it out, and it seems to have some wort of weird scoop/exhaust thing underneath, but apart from that I can see no difference. It seemed to make no difference to my stats or abilities (unlike the boards in Tricky), and apparently has no other skills other than it looks pretty good.

Does anybody know if this is true, or is there something I've missed?

Also, while I remember, one of the career highlights is to do a 100x combo. Hence much guttedness at getting to 93x and then fluffing it up with a simple backflip. Duh! Ah well.
Mon 10/11/03 at 09:33
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I know the feeling, spent £150,000 on it and it does nout.
Mon 10/11/03 at 09:02
Regular
Hmmm, I'm not convinced by that. The robot guy as in Churchill yeh? He has like exhaust pipes for a board, all tied together. At first I thought they were cigarettes! The SSX 3000 is definitely different to that, but that's not the point. What I'm asking is - does it have an effect on the rider's ability? It doesn't seem to, but I wondered if anybody had noticed a change.
Sun 09/11/03 at 18:09
Regular
"bonnie"
The SSX 3000 borad is the same as the secret characters board, the robot one.

I have unlocked 16/20 secret characters.

Just got peak 3 free ride to do, that gets me two more characters, then 100% game and something else which I can't remember.

I am great at style mile online.

Number 6 and 10 on top score board.

76.37 or so % is my victory rate, and increaing.

Played over 110 games at it aswell.

All I need to buy offline is 2 Special FX thigns, hands and head. And a few hats and heads. That's it.
Sun 09/11/03 at 16:18
Regular
Okay, the game is great, that much is certain, and the peak 3 entire race/jam, WOAH! 30 minutes of pure snowboarding amazingness in one massive run. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Anyway, the question:

I now have enough money to buy most stuff, and one thing that has caught my eye is the SSX 3000. Now, I bought this without saving to test it out, and it seems to have some wort of weird scoop/exhaust thing underneath, but apart from that I can see no difference. It seemed to make no difference to my stats or abilities (unlike the boards in Tricky), and apparently has no other skills other than it looks pretty good.

Does anybody know if this is true, or is there something I've missed?

Also, while I remember, one of the career highlights is to do a 100x combo. Hence much guttedness at getting to 93x and then fluffing it up with a simple backflip. Duh! Ah well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.