GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Street View to cover the whole of the UK tomorrow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/03/10 at 20:47
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Apparently tomorrow is the date that in the UK, Google Street View goes all out, and releases all the imagery they've taken of our little Island.

I never saw the car go around my area, but heard it had been seen during the Summer, so I'll be having a look to see if our little house is on show ... will you??
Thu 11/03/10 at 11:36
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
We're there after all, I wasn't sure if they'd bother with us - wish I had a nicer house now, and had cut the grass ... oh well!!
Thu 11/03/10 at 09:14
"Are you sure?"
Google missed me!
I live down a single track road and they missed my end of it - is that good or bad?

Just been reading some of the comments on the Daily Mail link cjh provided - I think 'LOL' is the term to use :¬)

EDIT: Video from Google on Smart Navigation for Street View

Navigate faster, closer and without bounds within Street View. Simply double-click to go wherever you like, including zooming in on building facades.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 11/03/10 at 08:24
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
pb wrote:
> Interesting, my house and street are on there. Impressive.

Having a bit of a nosey around myself and seeing if I can recognise anyone. It's all happening on the Yate Street View ;)
Thu 11/03/10 at 08:20
"possibly impossible"
Interesting, my house and street are on there. Impressive.
Thu 11/03/10 at 08:18
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
The house is on there :/

There is a stranger stood by my car though. I think we were visited by the meter reader :p
Thu 11/03/10 at 02:59
Regular
My house is on there. :¬) Judging by the photos they were taken in mid-July last year.

EDIT: haha, I went back to check if I could see my cat near my house and I did! He's sitting on the pavement watching the Google car going by.
Wed 10/03/10 at 21:20
"possibly impossible"
Pretty sure my road won't be on it, but it'll be interesting to look to see who is.
Wed 10/03/10 at 20:47
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Apparently tomorrow is the date that in the UK, Google Street View goes all out, and releases all the imagery they've taken of our little Island.

I never saw the car go around my area, but heard it had been seen during the Summer, so I'll be having a look to see if our little house is on show ... will you??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.