GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just can't wait til Friday!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/11/03 at 12:29
Regular
"Conker the King"
How the hell can anyone look forward to a computer game sooooo much? I just cannot wait 'til Friday.
Its all planned. Im off to SR at 9am. Mates are coming round pretty much straight away. And then it will probably be the whole day and night playing MKDD! Better reserve a copy now!
Mon 10/11/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
I intend to enter negotiations with SR with regards to this, and at least one other game.

The result swill become obvious if I am successful.
Mon 10/11/03 at 13:29
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
We've had Viewtiful Joe, we've had F-Zero, we've had Rebel Strike, and next is THE big one.

It's been a long wait (since about 1997 or 1998??), I just hope it's worth it.
Mon 10/11/03 at 13:09
Regular
"Whatever!"
Just this minute pre ordered my copy - Hope I get it on friday! Easily my most anticipated game of the year
Mon 10/11/03 at 12:43
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I dont care if they wacked the price up to £100 im getting it on day one.
Mon 10/11/03 at 12:35
Regular
"Conker the King"
Rickoss wrote:
> I'm getting mine for free :-D

Git!
Mon 10/11/03 at 12:30
Regular
I'm getting mine for free :-D
Mon 10/11/03 at 12:29
Regular
"Conker the King"
How the hell can anyone look forward to a computer game sooooo much? I just cannot wait 'til Friday.
Its all planned. Im off to SR at 9am. Mates are coming round pretty much straight away. And then it will probably be the whole day and night playing MKDD! Better reserve a copy now!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.