GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How fantastic is The Simpsons: Hit and Run?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Simpsons: Hit & Run'.
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:11
Regular
The fourth entry in the "how fantastic" series looks at the recently released Simpsons: Hit and Run video game.

Lets face it this game is just the dogs testicles. I mean if you like the Simpsons and like GTA (which is about 99% of us) then you're just going to want to spend several nights of passion with this game.

Granted it gets repetitive but it is soo funny, an involving storyline and a hell of a lot to collect and do.

"Walk! That wasn't part of the deal"
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
Its a fantastic game - I would go as far as saying one of the best Ive played this year! Rate it highly
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:30
Simpsons game? Polished? I'm impressed.
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:29
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Yeah, it is a 'supuyb' game. I finished playing as Apu and thought that was it but nope.. Im back playing as Bart again.

Im leaving the missions for a while to explore, try to collect more of the collector cards and find more interactive things.

I think Bart is the best character to play as. I really like his quotes along with Homers.

Shame more houses and landmarks are inaccessible but thats no real downer as everthing else is so polished.

The music is brilliant ranging from the classical 'simpson' style orchestra to some very good rock stuff.

Buy this!
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:23
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
The first person to make a "How fantastic is Doshin the Giant?" thread gets a smack in the mouth.
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:23
So in your opinion Hit and Run is better than F Zero? Hmmm, I might give it a shot. Is it the usual price of £34.99 in shops, or have they cut the price down (like with some games expected not to do so well).
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Touched!"
It is Fun and fantastic and funny! finally a decent simpsons game, my little bro is on it every night!
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:16
Regular
Christmas? Glorious? Nah...
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Balls"
christmas time i will find out for myself, and what a glorious day it will be.
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:11
Regular
The fourth entry in the "how fantastic" series looks at the recently released Simpsons: Hit and Run video game.

Lets face it this game is just the dogs testicles. I mean if you like the Simpsons and like GTA (which is about 99% of us) then you're just going to want to spend several nights of passion with this game.

Granted it gets repetitive but it is soo funny, an involving storyline and a hell of a lot to collect and do.

"Walk! That wasn't part of the deal"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.