GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How fantastic is The Simpsons: Hit and Run?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Simpsons: Hit & Run'.
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:11
Regular
The fourth entry in the "how fantastic" series looks at the recently released Simpsons: Hit and Run video game.

Lets face it this game is just the dogs testicles. I mean if you like the Simpsons and like GTA (which is about 99% of us) then you're just going to want to spend several nights of passion with this game.

Granted it gets repetitive but it is soo funny, an involving storyline and a hell of a lot to collect and do.

"Walk! That wasn't part of the deal"
Tue 18/11/03 at 10:30
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I unlocked a multiplayer game when I finshed the missions with Apu.
Mon 17/11/03 at 15:45
Regular
Ah well, I just can't be bummed with exploring. I'll go look for cars and do the minigames, but itchy and scratchy or not, it just doesn't seem fun.

Oh no, the minigames are only available for getting all the cards, aren't they?

*cries*
Mon 17/11/03 at 11:22
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I don't want to rush through the missions without exploring and collecting. Im half way through Barts second lot of missions and dont want to go much further until im up to date with the gags, collector cards and races.
Mon 17/11/03 at 11:19
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> The collector cards are easy to find, if you don't get them all then
> you won't get to see the Itchy and Scratchy cartoon.

Tis true...

read my walkthrough it tells you how to get them :D
Mon 17/11/03 at 11:18
Regular
Not got enough money for Hit & Run... gonna wait for the XBox version.
Mon 17/11/03 at 11:17
Regular
The collector cards are easy to find, if you don't get them all then you won't get to see the Itchy and Scratchy cartoon.
Mon 17/11/03 at 11:16
Regular
Still had the exploration element.
Mon 17/11/03 at 04:05
Regular
Heh. Got it and completed it.
Not done all the races or found all the vehicles yet though. But I won't be bothering with the collector cards - somehow that doesn't sound fun.

It wasn't all that similar to vice city really. Still a good game though.
Sat 15/11/03 at 03:05
Regular
OHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Goes to find secret cars*

*Remembers Mario Kart*

*Changes mind*

Stop casting such doubt master er-no!

Legend that you are.
Thu 13/11/03 at 22:37
Regular
The Nightboat is on Lisa's level if I remember correctly. Goto the boardwalk and theres a large boat parked in the dock. It's ontop on this boat and theres three ways to get up. You can figure out how to get up yourself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.