GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"xbox steals gta!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto 3'.
Wed 12/11/03 at 19:26
"LOLLERSKATES!"
i cannot believe the xbox has stolen the ps2s best exclusive, the mighty gta. it is so good, but now the xbox gets it. they have halo!!! but at leats they wait longer. i am angry, gta is class, any one us happy ps2 owner should exclusively have the pleasure of. but i dont care, we got it first. bring on san andreas!!!!!!
Wed 12/11/03 at 19:26
"LOLLERSKATES!"
i cannot believe the xbox has stolen the ps2s best exclusive, the mighty gta. it is so good, but now the xbox gets it. they have halo!!! but at leats they wait longer. i am angry, gta is class, any one us happy ps2 owner should exclusively have the pleasure of. but i dont care, we got it first. bring on san andreas!!!!!!
Wed 12/11/03 at 20:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
You. are. gay.
Wed 12/11/03 at 20:16
"High polygon count"
You're jealous of it "stealing" one and two year old games, which most of the world's gamers have already played to death? Hmm...

Also, I trust you are aware that this was a trade-off in the license agreement by Sony, so that they could keep the *next* GTA title exclusively for PS2?
Wed 12/11/03 at 20:21
Regular
Wrong. Its being released on Xbox 6 months after. I am getting rid of my PS2 in a few weeks. Complete waste of time with jack all to play on it which can't be played elsewhere in a better version.
Wed 12/11/03 at 20:34
"High polygon count"
Did I say permanently exclusive?

Stop looking for an argument, you have enough going elsewhere and I'm not interested.

As for getting rid of the PS2... that's your choice. I'm thinking of doing the same with my Xbox for the same reason.
Wed 12/11/03 at 20:40
Regular
"Conker the King"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Wrong. Its being released on Xbox 6 months after. I am getting rid of
> my PS2 in a few weeks. Complete waste of time with jack all to play
> on it which can't be played elsewhere in a better version.

Get a Gamecube!
Wed 12/11/03 at 20:40
Regular
Erm yes the Xbox has a tonne of quality exclusives and the PS2 has...

Oh I know I will get orgasmic over another GT game.
Wed 12/11/03 at 20:41
Regular
"Conker the King"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Did I say permanently exclusive?
>
> Stop looking for an argument, you have enough going elsewhere and I'm
> not interested.
>
> As for getting rid of the PS2... that's your choice. I'm thinking of
> doing the same with my Xbox for the same reason.

You should get a Gamecube too!
Wed 12/11/03 at 20:41
Regular
I have a Cube and am thinking of selling that as well. Offline games can't compete with Xbox LIVE.
Wed 12/11/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Conker the King"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> I have a Cube and am thinking of selling that as well. Offline games
> can't compete with Xbox LIVE.

Are you completely crazeeee!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.