GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I played Mario Kart in Game..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Thu 13/11/03 at 19:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I have to admit im pretty disappointed, i went stright to a 150cc grand prix and it was so damn slow, i thought these issues were addressed? And what the hell has happened to the powerslide? Some guffy sparks come off of the wheels and it actually seems to slow you down.

I think i'll get The Return of The King instead.
Thu 13/11/03 at 21:05
Regular
Lol the only thing i'm expectating is a good laugh.
Thu 13/11/03 at 21:03
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Hmmm, I'll still be getting it and I'll make my mind up after extensive playtesting. It will disappoint me if it fails to live up to my expectations.
Thu 13/11/03 at 20:57
Regular
MK 64 was pretty slow...... and so was MK on the SNES but it was still great fun.
Thu 13/11/03 at 20:49
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Gave it another wack in hmv today. Managed to play through one of the cups. A pleasure to play shame my pay goes in tomorrow as there were stacks in my local shop on sale this afternoon. Ah well, tomorrow I shall buy. Then all day Saturday to play. D'oh I gotta work. Okay Sunday I shall play all day.. D'oh I'm playing football football, Monday D'oh, CURSE YOU COLLEGE!!

Double Dash...Slow?
Thu 13/11/03 at 20:20
Regular
"tokyo police club"
djerrud has it correct.
Thu 13/11/03 at 19:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Since when was Mario 64 'faster' than MK:DD?

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT?
Thu 13/11/03 at 19:42
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I always get it wrong. Even when I learn it, remember it and copy it from a website I STILL get it wrong.
Thu 13/11/03 at 19:33
Mattribute wrote:
> ETCSRSCSRSDCSR thing in london, yars?
>

Um, yes almost. WOuld have been quicker to just type a four letter thing and get it wrong.
Thu 13/11/03 at 19:32
Regular
"tokyo police club"
ETCSRSCSRSDCSR thing in london, yars?

it's supposedly improved since then.

Anyway, i shall reserve proper arguementative skill-age until i have played it.

By next week, I'll be on first name terms with every millimeter of every track on double dash.
Thu 13/11/03 at 19:30
I played it on multiplayer a few months ago and I thought it was slow, but still fun.

But that opinion is based on two races.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.