GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"portable psone!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/11/03 at 19:33
"LOLLERSKATES!"
well sony the other day announced a portable psone was to be realesed late 2004. it has speakers, a shiny metallic design and can play games, dvds,cds, and you can make your own movies. sounds cool. a portable psone. and apparently its graphics are closer to the ps2 than psone. does the sp have a serious contender. its looking good. any thoughts????
Thu 13/11/03 at 19:33
"LOLLERSKATES!"
well sony the other day announced a portable psone was to be realesed late 2004. it has speakers, a shiny metallic design and can play games, dvds,cds, and you can make your own movies. sounds cool. a portable psone. and apparently its graphics are closer to the ps2 than psone. does the sp have a serious contender. its looking good. any thoughts????
Fri 14/11/03 at 18:16
"LOLLERSKATES!"
and now the first pictures have been launched...........
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:23
"Sony/PS2/Best"
I ain't being rude but...

1) It isn't a PSone, it's a PSP.
2) The PSX plays CDs and DVDs and all else that you said.
3) If you look at the pictures you'll see how how small th UMD is, CDs won't fit into the UMD slot.
Sat 15/11/03 at 08:24
"LOLLERSKATES!"
i will not be buying one, but i thought it was a nice idea for the psp, as it now has a slick portable design.

about leeds. who will be our next manager(i support leeds!)

are we jonerfish in supporting them?
Sat 15/11/03 at 19:47
"Sony/PS2/Best"
baz da ardnut wrote:
> are we jonerfish in supporting them?

Nope, Leeds probz have the best supporters in the world.

C'MON LEEDS!!!
Sat 15/11/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Balls"
Leeds_United_4ever wrote:
> The PSX plays CDs and DVDs and all else that you said.

it only plays CDs. you cant play DVDs in it. the PS2 uses DVD disks thats why it was an upgrade and how so much more info can be stored on one disk in comparison to the PSX

get the facts right.

any way i think i wait and see which games are coming out for the PSP, and the price of the games and the console.
Sat 15/11/03 at 20:03
"Sony/PS2/Best"
morbo wrote:
> get the facts right.

I have.
Sat 15/11/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Balls"
really? im doubtful.
Sat 15/11/03 at 20:06
"Sony/PS2/Best"
morbo wrote:
> it only plays CDs. you cant play DVDs in it

How do you know?
Sat 15/11/03 at 20:20
Regular
"Balls"
its common knowledge, why do you think sony didn’t make the first a DVD player.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.