GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ABSOLUTELY SUPERB - Yes Mario Kart DD is fantastic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Fri 14/11/03 at 14:12
Regular
"Conker the King"
Dont believe what everyone's been saying about the speed of this game. 50cc to start is just whats needed. 100cc is better. 150cc is brilliant. Its just the right speed!

The tracks are superb and the soundtrack is perfect for this game.

The Nintendo 'touch' is so evident that it is shouting out at you!

Weapons and power ups are a laugh a minute and the chomper is a brilliant addition.

Got 8 mates coming over tonite for what is gonna be a riot!

What the heck are you sitting there reaidng this for? Get out and buy this game, it is OUTSTANDING.
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:26
"cheerios"
It is amazing. Finished all the tracks on 50 cc, all par sepcial cup on 100cc and none on 150cc (yet to play it). My favourite guys so far have to be as mentioned before, the 2 troopa guys in the bullet car. Dk mountain is by far my favourite track. I love it!!!!
Fri 14/11/03 at 19:29
Regular
"Whatever!"
What a game! Fantastic - Every bit as good as I hoped for
Fri 14/11/03 at 19:27
Regular
"rooooooooooooney"
Waaaaaaaaaa!!!! DK Mountain is crazy!!!!
Fri 14/11/03 at 19:07
Regular
"8==="
I'm just going to fire up the game for the first time now...

I may be gone sometime. ;D
Fri 14/11/03 at 18:49
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
i bought DD this afternoon(why am i not playing it now?!)

it is so great!, out of me and my brother(co-op mode) i'm the better driver, and he's perfectly happy to do the items....so its the perfect combination!

whats peoples favourite combination of characters? i gotta love the two koopa troopas, they are great.
Fri 14/11/03 at 16:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
My mate is bringing his Gamecube and Broadband Adaptor up to mine, I'll be taking the TV from my kitchen downstairs, and seven mates are coming around to my house later on.

8-player Mario Kart. w00t!
Fri 14/11/03 at 14:35
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
I'm expecting it to be enjoyable.

The only racers I have, bar the monkey races in Monkey Ball 1&2, are XG3 and Burnout (Cel Damage doesn't count, cuz it's gay), so I don't think this game will have to be particularly spectacular to impress me.
Fri 14/11/03 at 14:33
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Did you ever doubt it ?
Fri 14/11/03 at 14:12
Regular
"Conker the King"
Dont believe what everyone's been saying about the speed of this game. 50cc to start is just whats needed. 100cc is better. 150cc is brilliant. Its just the right speed!

The tracks are superb and the soundtrack is perfect for this game.

The Nintendo 'touch' is so evident that it is shouting out at you!

Weapons and power ups are a laugh a minute and the chomper is a brilliant addition.

Got 8 mates coming over tonite for what is gonna be a riot!

What the heck are you sitting there reaidng this for? Get out and buy this game, it is OUTSTANDING.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.