GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ABSOLUTELY SUPERB - Yes Mario Kart DD is fantastic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Fri 14/11/03 at 14:12
Regular
"Conker the King"
Dont believe what everyone's been saying about the speed of this game. 50cc to start is just whats needed. 100cc is better. 150cc is brilliant. Its just the right speed!

The tracks are superb and the soundtrack is perfect for this game.

The Nintendo 'touch' is so evident that it is shouting out at you!

Weapons and power ups are a laugh a minute and the chomper is a brilliant addition.

Got 8 mates coming over tonite for what is gonna be a riot!

What the heck are you sitting there reaidng this for? Get out and buy this game, it is OUTSTANDING.
Sun 16/11/03 at 20:48
Regular
"Touched!"
Dringo wrote:
> Is that online thing set up yet...
>
> I want to play it online... oh yes.

Apparently its almost at beta, but not sure about the pal version, hopefully not too long though, they've had it working with 3 people which is good news! www.warppipe.com, check out the forums!
Sun 16/11/03 at 20:47
Regular
"Touched!"
Disappointing news, i've found this on a rival site:
"We are very sorry to say that Nintendo will not be able to supply this until early 2004. By all means please place a pre order for it and we will ship it out just as soon as we can" noooooo! No 8 player MK for me until next year! Unless i can find a shop in town that has any!
Sun 16/11/03 at 19:45
Regular
Is that online thing set up yet...

I want to play it online... oh yes.
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:43
Regular
"the burning sky"
I dont have a broadband connection at home, well not right now, but is it worth getting the broadband adapter just to play MarioKart with mates? Obviously i need to persuade my mates to bring a cube round and for one of them to get an adapter... shouldn't be too hard. So is it worth it?
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:34
Regular
You're just picking now aren't you :)
Sat 15/11/03 at 23:10
Regular
I didn't think you had mates.
I feel sorry for the last guy who'll be left over, having to watch you and seven mates play it whilst he just goes "Woo"
Sat 15/11/03 at 15:51
Regular
"Balls"
i love playing grand prix with my mate i drive while he hits people. where unstopable.

we use mario(me) and yoshi, i might try baby mario while he uses yoshi... being pulled by that thing i call big willy, (its been this way for years)
Sat 15/11/03 at 15:24
Regular
"Conker the King"
Come on! The best bit has got to be being pulled along by chomper on the chain - get out of my way i'ma comin' through.......
Sat 15/11/03 at 14:51
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
Killer Nightmare wrote:
> It is amazing. Finished all the tracks on 50 cc, all par sepcial cup
> on 100cc and none on 150cc (yet to play it). My favourite guys so far
> have to be as mentioned before, the 2 troopa guys in the bullet car.
> Dk mountain is by far my favourite track. I love it!!!!

oo, no, i dont like the bullet car..i prefer the para-koopa car.

I've done all of the 50 cc's, all of the 100cc's, but 150 cc is bloody hard!!!
Sat 15/11/03 at 01:32
Regular
As I've said in every other topic...

Very Gamecubefied... with all the Sunshine bits... fantastically nostaligic. Birdo wahoooooooooooooo!

Oh and the legend that is Mario saying "Nintendo" is exactly what Nintendo needed to do to start the game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.