GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Angry*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Sat 15/11/03 at 11:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well, I'm loving Mario Kart: Double Dash!! currently, but while trying to enter my Nintendo VIP pin code, I'm having some problems.

There was a sticker covering the PIN, and as I pulled this off, I ripped the VIP sheet, and lost one number/letter.

I think I've got it back together, but the code still isn't working.

So I was just wondering - could some of you check how many figures PINs usually contain (if the same number), and could you post the first three letters of your Mario Kart one, just in case they all start with the same.

If there are varying numbers of figures and varying starting parts to the PIN, then I'm doomed.

I can't check myself, because I've thrown out all the old PINs after use.
Sat 15/11/03 at 15:25
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
If you want AJ I'll send you the code I get with double dash. Pressuming that I actually get one in the box. Hopefully should arrive Monday/Tuesday.
Sat 15/11/03 at 12:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You could try.
Sat 15/11/03 at 12:01
Regular
"Touched!"
11D9 mine starts with, i got my copy in the GC bundle though (with Zelda CD inside MK box) so maybe thats why my code starts differently? anyway my mk is only worth 250 points but some people are saying its worth 400?! Also are you allowed to register more than 1 cube? (seperate pin's of course)
Sat 15/11/03 at 12:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hmmm... mine has a B as the third character, and I think it starts with a 4. However, I'm sure the second is A, and this doesn't work.

Grrr.
Sat 15/11/03 at 11:54
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Thats no sticker! It's one of those things you scratch off...like on a lottery card!

My first 5 numbers are: 46BB2
Sat 15/11/03 at 11:46
Regular
"Teal'c"
My pin was 46B9Z54XASTN, but it's been entered, so one try entering it. Harr.
Sat 15/11/03 at 11:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well, I'm loving Mario Kart: Double Dash!! currently, but while trying to enter my Nintendo VIP pin code, I'm having some problems.

There was a sticker covering the PIN, and as I pulled this off, I ripped the VIP sheet, and lost one number/letter.

I think I've got it back together, but the code still isn't working.

So I was just wondering - could some of you check how many figures PINs usually contain (if the same number), and could you post the first three letters of your Mario Kart one, just in case they all start with the same.

If there are varying numbers of figures and varying starting parts to the PIN, then I'm doomed.

I can't check myself, because I've thrown out all the old PINs after use.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.