GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help me!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/11/03 at 09:56
Regular
"Cubing Experience"
does any one own a copy of wwe wrestlemania x9 if you do, does it have any problems when you save it for example does it say your wrestlemania file in memory card in slot A is corrupted. if it does did you solve it as i really need some help or advice to this.
please, thanks
Sun 16/11/03 at 11:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Icarus, you actually used the Mem card function on PD?!!!
Sun 16/11/03 at 10:23
Erm OK... just load the game using the card with the save file.... complete the mission, and swap cards with an official one and save on that while the GC is still on. Hope that works.

I'm feling tired, so I'm going back to bed... hopefully some other people will answer any other questions you've got.
Sun 16/11/03 at 10:18
Regular
"Cubing Experience"
how can io do that if i cant save it for example. i complete a mission on wwe wrestlemania x9 and it says thers a file do you wnt to overwrite it so i do it saves fine. next i complete another mission and it says accessing memory card, after that it says your game file is corrupted you need to delete the file. so if i cant save it i cant copy it.
thanks
Sun 16/11/03 at 10:07
The sure fire way of making sure if the memory card is your problem is to copy all the data onto an official one, and use it from there. If there are no further problems you'll know it's the logic 3 cards to blame.

Third party cards (not made by Nintendo) are usually less reliable as they handled data blocks differently; I should know, becaude from past experience I lost all my Perfect Dark data for saving and using it from a joytech card.

Hope that helps.
Sun 16/11/03 at 10:07
Regular
"the burning sky"
Buddyc9 wrote:
> no, but i have three memory cards a 4mb 4gamers card, a 8mb logic 3
> card and a 4mb logic 3 card. i used them all on the wrestlemania game
> but it does the same, but when i use them on different games they
> work fine. i either thinks theres a problem with the game or the 8mb
> memory card as that has problems with saving the chao garden on sonic
> adventure dx, as it says it is corrupted but the other two cards save
> it, so do you know what the problem is.
> thanks

Yeah, me thinks you need and official memory card, i had the same problems.
Sun 16/11/03 at 10:05
Regular
"Cubing Experience"
no, but i have three memory cards a 4mb 4gamers card, a 8mb logic 3 card and a 4mb logic 3 card. i used them all on the wrestlemania game but it does the same, but when i use them on different games they work fine. i either thinks theres a problem with the game or the 8mb memory card as that has problems with saving the chao garden on sonic adventure dx, as it says it is corrupted but the other two cards save it, so do you know what the problem is.
thanks
Sun 16/11/03 at 09:57
Are you using an official memory card?
Sun 16/11/03 at 09:56
Regular
"Cubing Experience"
does any one own a copy of wwe wrestlemania x9 if you do, does it have any problems when you save it for example does it say your wrestlemania file in memory card in slot A is corrupted. if it does did you solve it as i really need some help or advice to this.
please, thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.