GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"code veronica 7th or 14th"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/09/01 at 20:18
Regular
could someone please confirm what day code veronica is released. some sites say the 7th and others the 14th. does anyone know for sure.
Fri 14/09/01 at 16:42
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Just got home from a long day at college to find my copy of Resi in the post! Can't wait to get started on it!

Thankyou Gameaday!
Fri 14/09/01 at 14:47
Regular
"accidental superher"
yeah the devil may cry demo is wicked....
i'm playing my ps2 on my monitor (cos i'm at boarding school) so it isn't wide screen.....and it looks brill
i also don't know how to do many of the moves....
i accidently did that move where you slash the bloke up and then use the shotgun to shoot its head about.....
but i can't do it anymore :(
the wesker dvd is also brill too :)
Fri 14/09/01 at 11:25
Regular
"Back For Good"
WOW just played through the devil may cry demo and even though it's in widescreen the graphics still shine perfectly, It's way to easy though, I thought the pride of Lion thing would be an excellent combat challenge but I killed it with a few slahes and a couple of shots. Excellent game though.

The Wesker's Report is fantastic, They've edited it slightly from the Japanese version and gave a wonderfull CVX trailer on the end but you won't BELIEVE how good the old fmv's looked on DVD, WOW!!!!!!!!!

Got to go play through CVX but I'll be on later.
Fri 14/09/01 at 09:24
"High polygon count"
Prepare to lose this weekend from your life then!

I was playing last night, and It's already made me jump several times.
Fri 14/09/01 at 08:52
Regular
"Back For Good"
Off down town to get Code Veronica X this second,HORRAY!!
Thu 13/09/01 at 21:37
"High polygon count"
I've just done a review of the DMC demo in the reviews section. Let me know what you think.
Thu 13/09/01 at 17:03
Regular
"accidental superher"
i have to wait till probably about 12o clock ish to play...
i'm at boarding school at the mo8 and the royal mail stuff usually gets in at 12ish....
fingers crossed...
Thu 13/09/01 at 13:15
Regular
"Back For Good"
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> I think the Devil May Cry demo will be the first disc in, >though.

haha,my thoughts exactly :)
Thu 13/09/01 at 13:09
"High polygon count"
I think the Devil May Cry demo will be the first disc in, though.
Thu 13/09/01 at 13:06
Regular
"Back For Good"
WOW you got it :D

I went down EB (in the very wet weather) and they said they had them in but aren't allowed to sell them until tommorow :(

oh well just one more day :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.