GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any news on Manhunt?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Manhunt'.
Mon 17/11/03 at 09:55
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
It all seams abit quiet about Manhunt!!!

The people who made Vice City, one of the best games ever, are about to release there new game on wednesday, (unless it's slipped) and there's no reviews, no hype, no nothing????

I thought this would be high on people's most wanted list.
Mon 17/11/03 at 09:55
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
It all seams abit quiet about Manhunt!!!

The people who made Vice City, one of the best games ever, are about to release there new game on wednesday, (unless it's slipped) and there's no reviews, no hype, no nothing????

I thought this would be high on people's most wanted list.
Mon 17/11/03 at 10:03
Regular
Rockstar's only hald decent games were the GTA ones so it could be a massive flop. Its still due out this Friday but if you look around there are a few previews. Check IGN, they have a massive preview for the game. I am hoping it will turn out to be something worth getting but until I see a review I really don't know how this game will turn out.
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:20
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Check out the official site for news, videos and screens from it.

http://www.rockstargames.com/manhunt/
Mon 17/11/03 at 16:41
Regular
"Whatever!"
All I know is that its due out on the 21st of this month and suppose to be very controversial. Hope it turns out well cause I like the sound of it
Mon 17/11/03 at 18:25
"LOLLERSKATES!"
yes i think it may have slipped back a bit!
Mon 17/11/03 at 19:49
"period drama"
It sounds pretty crap and repetative if you ask me.
Mon 17/11/03 at 22:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Rockstar games annoy me.

GTA is good but waaay overrated, and all the rest of their games bite butt. They also are to 'mature' to release major titles on the GC (evidently highlighting a total lack of real maturity themselves) and use such blatantly obvious and supposedly clever humour in GTA. Grrrr.
Mon 17/11/03 at 22:15
Regular
"Notable"
im glad theres no hype. it ruined vice city
Tue 18/11/03 at 07:31
Regular
Chances are, this game could be banned if it's a violent as it claims.

To be honest, I'm not too fussed if it gets bad reviews. I've been anticipating this for some time now and will get it at release. If it turns out to be crap, that's my money wasted, no worries, I'll just trade it for something else or get a refund if I can.
Tue 18/11/03 at 11:46
Regular
"Castle For Sale"
My tip is buy it at Game. That way if it's rubbish you can trade it back no questions asked and get your money back.
Or if it's good trade it back get your refund and then buy/order it from somewhere cheaper.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.