GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday is Go! Filmaday is dead (not really)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/09/01 at 18:09
Regular
The all-singing, all-dancing new Gameaday site is now up and running at Gameaday.co.uk and the first winners have been announced - okay, so there's not much difference, but we like it. We also plan to add more tasty stuff to it in the future, so keep an eye out. Let me know what you think, oh go on.
Mon 03/09/01 at 18:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The all-singing, all-dancing new Gameaday site is now up and running at Gameaday.co.uk and the first winners have been announced - okay, so there's not much difference, but we like it. We also plan to add more tasty stuff to it in the future, so keep an eye out. Let me know what you think, oh go on.
Mon 03/09/01 at 18:11
Nice :0)
Mon 03/09/01 at 18:16
ah well
What web page design software is used to build special reserve web pages?
Regular
"I am your father"
I think it's great, as soon as I came to this site I thought what you've done now should have been done. It must be my psychic connection with SR. But I think FAD will be a blunder now, so to make things more intresting maybe 2 FAD's a day, might resolve the situation.

Apart from me, I think everyone would prefer a game, but SR you can depend on me to write reviews for FAD everyday until the day I die.

*Dies*
Mon 03/09/01 at 18:18
I spose if you really want to increase traffic... have a speical "(something goes here) a month"

Obviously the prize would be something more expensive than a Game or Film... like a SR gift coupon or something?
Just my 2$
Mon 03/09/01 at 18:19
looking good...

ps. I voted in that best retailer poll thingy majig :-)
Mon 03/09/01 at 18:21
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
It looks good.
Mon 03/09/01 at 18:30
Nice Job... looks nice.
Mon 03/09/01 at 18:30
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I thought so.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.