GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars Galaxies servers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars Galaxies'.
Tue 18/11/03 at 14:10
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
I am confused where in the world are all the servers for swg based and which is the most popular.

I love this game
Mon 24/11/03 at 20:56
"For the horde!!!!"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Besides, as a member of the online gaming community, I can tell you
> now that the thought of having lengthy interactions with millions of
> retarded children that can barely speak english yet are somehow able
> to use a mouse/keyboard combination really doesn't turn me on as much
> as you might think.

But on Planetside (a MMOLFPS game) you get the pleasure of shooting them and crushing them to death under the tracks of your tank heh.
Mon 24/11/03 at 16:27
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Hmmm, I'm actually getting this game to review so maybe I can finally see what it's all about. Who knows, maybe It'll change my mind about MMORPG's and Galaxies. We'll see.
Fri 21/11/03 at 12:15
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
I am on ahazi server which is one of the earliest servers on during beta. Great server I know its on the west coast of usa
Thu 20/11/03 at 15:58
"Darkness, always"
I'm waiting for WoW, personally. That will attract many of the top MMORPG gamers due to Blizzard's reputation and that of the Warcraft series. I'll also be minted by then, and not care about the costs.
Thu 20/11/03 at 15:55
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I'm waiting until Jan to get it as that's when ADSL is enabled here.

With regards the servers and where they are - hasn't that just been sorted for the European launch? So a number of Europeans that bought the game early are on American servers looking for transfers to the newly launched European ones or something.
Thu 20/11/03 at 10:47
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
anyways haven't we lost sight of my original question. Is there anyone on here who plays swg, eve online or earth and beyond. tell me because I will talk to you on the game. I am on the ahazi server.
Thu 20/11/03 at 10:46
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
anyways I am on the game and loving it. The key with mmorpg's is to get anywhere fast you need to work with other people, AKA a community to get the full potential so the games ethics help the main aim of the game.
Wed 19/11/03 at 17:45
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> So now we've gone from "community atmosphere" to "it's
> who you know". Duly noted.

I imagine that's supposed to be derogatory, but think about it for a second.
Wed 19/11/03 at 15:32
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I spent most of the Neocron BETA either searching endlessly for anyone else to converse with (They all congregated around the same area for some reason, despite there being a whole city to explore) or fighting alongside people in sewers beating the living crap out of giant rats and spiders to collect experience points and items.
Wed 19/11/03 at 15:16
"Darkness, always"
So now we've gone from "community atmosphere" to "it's who you know". Duly noted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.