GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New SR store"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/11/03 at 21:31
Regular
Quote from SR news item:

"Last Saturday saw the grand opening of the eighth Special Reserve Big Discount Store in Norwich."

Then later on they say:

"Don't forget, the Special Reserve Norwich Big Discount Store is a permanent fixture in Plumstead Road East, so if you live in the area and want to track down some stunning special offers, there's only one place to go!"

So, the first statement says there are now 8 stores in Norwich, but the second says there is only one. Typical of SR to mess up their news, just like when they said SONY's Gran Turismo was heading to the PC.
Mon 24/11/03 at 11:46
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
I here ya. we need a store in the north west and we need it now. Game and gamestation rule all here.
Mon 24/11/03 at 11:42
Regular
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Don't need the award ta anyway! So how's clayfighter coming along? Got
> past the title screen yet?

Not got past it yet, on account of the fact that I never have, and never will own that game. Only an earth-bound being like yourself would take interest in such dross.
Sun 23/11/03 at 22:11
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
Can Special Reserve please launch a store in the North West? I need a Special Reserve store. Please.
Sun 23/11/03 at 20:08
Regular
"Touched!"
Don't need the award ta anyway! So how's clayfighter coming along? Got past the title screen yet?
Sun 23/11/03 at 19:40
Regular
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Nomino wins the "Prize Prat Of The Year Award 2003", well
> done, pikey!

Cheers. I'd award you a prize, but losers don't qualify.
Sat 22/11/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Touched!"
Nomino wins the "Prize Prat Of The Year Award 2003", well done, pikey!
Sat 22/11/03 at 18:33
Regular
Gíg? wrote:
> But there is a comma there so it makes sense!!!

Not in the original news item there isn't.
Sat 22/11/03 at 11:06
Regular
"Touched!"
If you read it properly you will notice how it says its in Norwich not that its the eighth one in Norwich, some people..
Sat 22/11/03 at 11:05
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
DreamWarBird wrote:
> Gígž wrote:
>
> Yep, thats how i read it.

So it is just one person who reads it wrong.
Sat 22/11/03 at 11:02
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Gígž wrote:

Yep, thats how i read it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.