GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh what to do.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/11/03 at 20:17
Regular
Which one should I get?

Simpsons: Hit and Run

or

Manhunt

Unless I can get Simpsons 2nd hand...I can't get both cos I'm already getting Ratchet and Clank 2 tomorrow and well yeah buying 3 games in one go is a bit extreme.

So which be it?
Fri 21/11/03 at 10:35
Regular
Go for it! I did.

Just bought Manhunt, Ratchet & Clank 2 and Need For Speed Underground.

I Only intended to buy the first two, but NFSU became more and more appealing everytime I looked at it!

Wasn't all bad though, I traded some of my old games in so it only cost £40!
Fri 21/11/03 at 10:33
Regular
DON'T SAY THAT!! I'm terrible when people tell me to do something..especially when it comes to shopping!!!

Oh God, now I'm going to be all extreme and buy all three...
Fri 21/11/03 at 08:01
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Live a little - go extreme.
Thu 20/11/03 at 23:56
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Installed Simpsons hit and run and played through it for a while. If you are a fan of the tv series, and I am pretty sure you are then you will enjoy it a lot. Loads of characters, places and little things that fans will notice that will amaze and please you.

I guess its just a case of which game will give you more enjoyment, Simpsons is fun but I'm not sure it has the replay value that other games have. As for manhunt I think it could be a love/hate style game in which you either like it or you don't.
Thu 20/11/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Havn't had the chance to install Simpsons on the PC yet but I'll let you know if it is worth getting once I've had a go.

As for Manhunt I think its going to be one of those love/hate games so you might want to wait till someone can tell you what it is like. Hopefully my copy will arrive early next week so if you aint in a hurry to get them I'll give you my opinion on that one as well.
Thu 20/11/03 at 20:17
Regular
Which one should I get?

Simpsons: Hit and Run

or

Manhunt

Unless I can get Simpsons 2nd hand...I can't get both cos I'm already getting Ratchet and Clank 2 tomorrow and well yeah buying 3 games in one go is a bit extreme.

So which be it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.