GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Let's all think about Perfect Dark 2. Post your ideas here!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/09/01 at 17:52
Regular
I know we've had approximately 4.23 billion posts about Perfect Dark 2, but you all seem to get so excited when it's mentioned. And seeing as this forum needs a little life injected, I thought this would be the ideal way to do it! We all get a nice warm, fuzzy feeling inside when we imagine the prospects of this game, so let's share those prospects together. I haven't got time to post my ideas here now, as I've gotta do some work on NINTYuk. However, when I come back later today, I expect there to be about 1000 posts on it!
So, what do YOU think Rare should do to make Perfect Dark extra special?
Mon 03/09/01 at 09:21
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
They should have put something like a katana blades or giant machine guns which are attached to the floor
Mon 03/09/01 at 10:15
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
That'd be really cool, mowing down hundreds of guards.
Also, I hope the dequel is 18-rated again so that Rare can make it as gory as they/we want.
Mon 03/09/01 at 16:02
Regular
I think that the AI should improve so that guards use tactics.

Perhaps they throw grenades into your hiding place or if one's on his own, he'll let you chase him into a room where more guards are waiting.

I think that it should include the blow upable scenery from Red Faction.

Although, I'd be happy with an updated multiplayer game with more bots, internet play and NO SLOWDOWN WHATSOEVER!
Mon 03/09/01 at 16:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i wish the guards did better things than in goldeneye and pefect dark like if u could actually see the fly the guard is trying to swat or p*ss on his pants if he is desparate for the loo.
Mon 03/09/01 at 17:25
I think you should be able to jump.
Tue 04/09/01 at 16:27
Regular
"DS..."
more blood, more gore, more violence, more deaths, more swearing, more adult themed! do you get my point?
slik ~_~
Tue 04/09/01 at 17:07
Regular
"Back For Good"
Perfect dark zero should be fantastic but does the gamecube have 2 analog sticks?

The reason I'm asking is because the PS2 does a terrific job with first person shooters, The left stick is your movement and the right stick is your view so you can move with incredible ease, Then the 4 shoulder buttons are fire, change weapon, zoom etc.
Hope perfect dark has a similar set-up instead of just the one analog stick because this is definatly the best control system for a FPS.
Tue 04/09/01 at 17:36
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
The PS2 controller is the most unoriginal, incompetent controller EVER! The great thing about that Gamecube controller is that it's perfect for all types of game.
Tue 04/09/01 at 19:12
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> i wish the guards did better things than in goldeneye and pefect
> dark like if u could actually see the fly the guard is trying to
> swat or p*ss on his pants if he is desparate for the loo.

So you want the guards going to the loo on themselves?
Tue 04/09/01 at 19:17
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
BUM BUM BUM

(this was the only thiing allowed)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.