GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Let's all think about Perfect Dark 2. Post your ideas here!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/09/01 at 17:52
Regular
I know we've had approximately 4.23 billion posts about Perfect Dark 2, but you all seem to get so excited when it's mentioned. And seeing as this forum needs a little life injected, I thought this would be the ideal way to do it! We all get a nice warm, fuzzy feeling inside when we imagine the prospects of this game, so let's share those prospects together. I haven't got time to post my ideas here now, as I've gotta do some work on NINTYuk. However, when I come back later today, I expect there to be about 1000 posts on it!
So, what do YOU think Rare should do to make Perfect Dark extra special?
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:59
Lads Goto www.game-lynx.4t.com to see my web site.its not finished yet (only just started) iam putting in chatf and chat rooms and stuff like that. but iam wanting some people to come and work for the site to: find good links on any thing realy (mainy ninty and pc cd rom games) write reviews and help make the site as it is a huge task thankfully ive managed to get 999 meg for free on freeservers.i dont want any losers who think they can mascerade as webmasters when they havent done a days web work in they life. if you do come to work for the site you will have your own @game-lynx.4t.com email and have admin prevelages and passwords.
i cant pay you to start with as i have no advertisers as yet on my site, you will be able to have your own 120x60 ad for free as apart of membership to to site.if you are interrested in the site follow the links inside the site.
when/if i start to pay you it will be work related so the more you do the more you get.
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:25
Regular
"DS..."
Ö> wrote:
> Slik no offense and i really mean that, no offense but your
> SERIOUSLY up your self with nintendo.

so your saying that you actually like the dual shock pad? if you ask me your seriously up yourself with Sony, no offence, anyway, why are we talking about how good or how crap controllers are, were'nt we talking about PD2 ideas?
slik ~_~
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:01
Regular
sliks one of those mad zealot types, just agree with what hes saying, but pay no attention to it.
Wed 05/09/01 at 17:47
Regular
"Back For Good"
Slik no offense and i really mean that, no offense but your SERIOUSLY up your self with nintendo.
Wed 05/09/01 at 17:36
Regular
"DS..."
heres the facts... ok there are no facts, just the fact that the gamecube controller is 1 million times better than the unoriginal, uncomfortable, ugly, boring, badly made, and utterly cack ps2 controller! do you get what i'm saying!
slik ~_~
Wed 05/09/01 at 16:06
Regular
They're more or less the same.

This is pretty good in a way because I think it's the best way a controller can be.

That way, a publisher can release a game on all systems without having to worry about changing controls.
Tue 04/09/01 at 21:24
Regular
"Back For Good"
Whatever you say man!!
Tue 04/09/01 at 21:22
Regular
No its not, I can bet you 1 million camels that the gamecube controller is better.

:0P
Tue 04/09/01 at 21:20
Regular
"Back For Good"
The dual shock is the best controller ever made, For each type of game it can be perfectly set out for, all we need now is force feedback.
Tue 04/09/01 at 20:22
Regular
Well ummmm I don't like the PS2 controller so ummmmmmmmm

HA!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.