GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XII"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Xiii'.
Sun 23/11/03 at 21:05
Regular
who thinks that XII its amasing, who agrees or disagrees i think that PS2 owners will be pleased that they can finaly get a good shoot'em'up(fire worrior, red fraction 2 and timespliters 2 are the only good ones).what do u all think.
Tue 25/11/03 at 09:48
Regular
"hit the road jack"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Will wait on this one, not getting my hopes up, just seemed like a
> clone of Goldeneye with Cel-Shaded graphics

mmmm... Goldeneye clone with Cel-Shaded graphics
Mon 24/11/03 at 22:08
Regular
Hedfix wrote:

> Tilt you fail to find fun in many a fun game.

What, like Cel Damage and Morrowind?

Heh, you a funny guy.
Mon 24/11/03 at 20:22
Regular
"\\"
and u shud totly like totaly try and totawy lern huw to like totaly talk properly totaly
Mon 24/11/03 at 20:16
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> schmit wrote:
>
> fire worrior
>
> *snigers*

i don't know what your laughing about when u bought that DOSHIN THE GIANT game u may of only given it 4 out of 10 but did u buy i have looked at the case and it looked rubbish and when when i played it it was even worse i don't know how u can laugh about fire worrior when u bought DOSHIN THE GIANT u are a very sad man.
Mon 24/11/03 at 19:34
Regular
"8==="
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Heh
>
> No bother then. I'm sure you and your poe faced mates will have a
> great time on the rubbish game.

Tilt you fail to find fun in many a fun game.
Mon 24/11/03 at 16:29
Regular
"\\"
Guh. Everyone is spelling it wrong. Here it's XII and in the SR mag in the "Coming Soon" section it's XIIII.
Mon 24/11/03 at 16:25
Regular
"Touched!"
Will wait on this one, not getting my hopes up, just seemed like a clone of Goldeneye with Cel-Shaded graphics when I played the PC multiplayer demo, I doubt the Xbox version will be much better, is it 8 player LIVE support?
Mon 24/11/03 at 15:42
"Darkness, always"
schmit wrote:

> fire worrior

*sniggers*
Mon 24/11/03 at 14:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I had a Jedi Acadamey demo on PC.

Fun, but then insanely awful.

I like choking people.
Mon 24/11/03 at 01:07
Regular
Heh

No bother then. I'm sure you and your poe faced mates will have a great time on the rubbish game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.