GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XII"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Xiii'.
Sun 23/11/03 at 21:05
Regular
who thinks that XII its amasing, who agrees or disagrees i think that PS2 owners will be pleased that they can finaly get a good shoot'em'up(fire worrior, red fraction 2 and timespliters 2 are the only good ones).what do u all think.
Tue 02/12/03 at 16:04
Regular
"Laughingstock"
XIII is really great, no really. Basically, it's a tight FPS, but the comic book graphics give it a style all of its own. It's slick, advances a brisk pace, the plot is interesting - the best I've played since, the last best game I played.
Mon 01/12/03 at 20:14
Regular
try submitting the GOD MODE cheat for the original Doom. that's a dead cert.
Mon 01/12/03 at 20:13
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I’m interested in getting this game. All I need now is for SR to give me a GAD, so really all I need to do is to write something worthy of winning one…bah!
Mon 01/12/03 at 20:10
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Damn fine game - 'XIII' not XII. A shooter with style.
Tue 25/11/03 at 19:34
Regular
schmit wrote:
> i think that it will be a fun title for people who really enjoy
> shoot'em'ups (like myself). does anyone know the release date of gta
> double back is coming out in december or january??

january I think

*mumbles obscenities*
Tue 25/11/03 at 19:29
Regular
"8==="
But get the Cube version of Cel Damage as the AI on the Xbox version is said to be a 'little' extreme.
Tue 25/11/03 at 19:27
Regular
"8==="
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
>
> Tilt you fail to find fun in many a fun game.
>
> What, like Cel Damage and Morrowind?
>
> Heh, you a funny guy.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

cheap Cel Damage + friends = fun

Morrowind + an RPG background = fun

Me = funny
Tue 25/11/03 at 18:55
Regular
i think that it will be a fun title for people who really enjoy shoot'em'ups (like myself). does anyone know the release date of gta double back is coming out in december or january??
Tue 25/11/03 at 10:39
Regular
"\\"
Aoe wrote:
> and u shud totly like totaly try and totawy lern huw to like totaly
> talk properly totaly

Was in reply to a schmit "speech".
Tue 25/11/03 at 10:37
Regular
There's nothing wrong with a Goldeneye clone, but I doubt XIII will be that good anyway.

Oh, and am I the only one who didn't understand even a tiny bit of what shmit wrote?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.