GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/09/01 at 23:26
Regular
One day the WWF creative team came up with the idea of Stone Cold Steve Austin saying, "what?" all the time to be more intimidating.

In my opinion...it is one of the greatest ideas they've ever had!!

Austin's promos are already great, and this one word adds to it so much! It's hilarious the way he says it to Debra, and when he says it right at the end of a promo!

On Smackdown today he said it 4 times when he was threatening to put Angel's medals in the sewer! Top stuff!

Congratulations to the WWF creative team, I love it!

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sun 02/09/01 at 14:42
Regular
WHAT are you lot going on about
Sun 02/09/01 at 14:45
Sun 02/09/01 at 14:50
Regular
"<];o)"
Oh.....well I guess it will have to be a world first and I will say sorry to you BS. I guess I should have thought before replying, arguing is just in my nature I am afraid.
Sun 02/09/01 at 14:54
you forgot to saw whaat in your post. you have to say what.
what? i forgive you.
Sun 02/09/01 at 17:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
what r we all talking about here? what?
Sun 02/09/01 at 18:01
austins new gimmic. what?
Sun 02/09/01 at 19:10
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
What?
Sun 02/09/01 at 21:57
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hey, stop arguing or I get you all banned. What? I said banned! What?
Sun 02/09/01 at 22:32
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm Grandprix. What? I don't deserve to be treated like this. What?
Sun 02/09/01 at 22:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hey, why aren't you wearing a Ant shirt? What? I said why aren't you wearing an Ant shirt?! What? Look at ya. Look at ya, what? You're pathetic! What? I said your pathetic, you mealy-mouth stupid olympic punk!

What?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.