GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Job openings in Nintendo GameCube website management (in co hots with kingklik ) :)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/09/01 at 20:36
Regular
Job openings:

Updates Manager (maybe 2 needed)(maybe twice a week)

games reviewer (maybe 3 needed)(will be given games names to review by me to review when out)

Spy, rumours or gossip finder (must try to find relaese dates (1 or 2 needed)

someone which can use and has a good knowledge of Flash 5

finders of decent pics (maybe 4 needed)(must be saved as jpg)

GameBoy advance section may be added 4 people to cover all issues: reviewer etc

All workers will be credited e.g. have name next to articles, pics etc and will have a special page on the website which is dedicated to us the makers of it.Any job requests please send to
[email protected]

any problems please reply to this

Let's make it happen!!!!!!!!! :)
Mon 03/09/01 at 09:14
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
We are not working together, on different websites anyway

that was my first website so it really is not that good

Well being a spy invovles getting like info which is like circuilating around the web, pics which have been just released and spec release dates etc

Oh yes and about the updates manager that would be using the info gathered by the spys and posting it on the main page example: the spy finds that super smash is relaeshed tommorow then it would be the update mamager job to then get something together with the date ( a paragraph with the info then send it to me so i can post it on)

Oh yes depending on how many people applies for the job, it will depend if the website is the more important issue because now i'm meant to be revising)
Mon 03/09/01 at 09:16
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
ok indian-dude yeah you got the job i'll tell you your first assighment when it comes k?

ATTENTION: 1 of the 2 positions for a spy has been taken
Mon 03/09/01 at 10:16
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
ok , ive always wanted to be a spy !
Mon 03/09/01 at 10:18
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Perfect Wan, give Indian Dude the address of your first site. I'm sure he'll love it!
Mon 03/09/01 at 10:24
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
wahay !
Mon 03/09/01 at 11:21
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
ha ha this one would be better!!!!!
Mon 03/09/01 at 11:23
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
i gave you the address because i trusted you with it
Mon 03/09/01 at 16:47
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
do any of you guys know where to get the gamecube font?
Mon 03/09/01 at 18:46
Regular
"<];o)"
I think trying http://www.acidfonts.com would be a good idea. I got the Perfect Dark font from there so maybe they have the Gamecube one too.
Tue 04/09/01 at 17:25
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
k thx would you want to work for my website

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.