GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Do You Drive?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/06/06 at 17:24
Regular
What car does everyone drive?

I'll start by saying mine......
A CLASSIC MINI COOPER 1275 :) and It's my first car, I am 17 and yes the insurance is hefty.
Thu 29/06/06 at 17:25
Regular
"Mooching around"
Are lessons really all that important? Can't you just simply take the test on the first go... That'll be me; natural. :p
Thu 29/06/06 at 16:39
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I've had five lessons now in a Rover 25. *spits*

Could've been worse I suppose.
Thu 29/06/06 at 15:56
Regular
Cruciatum Fixative wrote:
> You do seem to love your Mini... too much if you ask me.

lol yes well most people who drive minis will understand, it becomes part of the family, how weirds that, such a cheeky car :)
Wed 28/06/06 at 22:54
Regular
"Mooching around"
You do seem to love your Mini... too much if you ask me.
Wed 28/06/06 at 21:37
Regular
Machie wrote:
> Not really sure actually, I'm not really a car person but I think
> when I do get one I'll start to be come one like my brothers. I'm
> sure I'll be one of those people who'll buy and look after
> antique cars in the future like Chris Barrie aka Rimmer.
>
> I'm sure I'll save up the money for a good car though, don't
> want something that'll last me only a few months. My brothers
> been through 3 cars so far :/

If your into classic cars, a mini's best bet for a starter. They can be very cheap or very expensive, privately they are £500 upwards, at a dealer called Miniman who is near me, they go for upto 8k. Plus everyone loves mini's, everyone waves at me in mine, even if I don't know them. also other minis always flash lights / wave at you, it's a really good experience :)
Wed 28/06/06 at 21:34
Regular
Not really sure actually, I'm not really a car person but I think when I do get one I'll start to be come one like my brothers. I'm sure I'll be one of those people who'll buy and look after antique cars in the future like Chris Barrie aka Rimmer.

I'm sure I'll save up the money for a good car though, don't want something that'll last me only a few months. My brothers been through 3 cars so far :/
Wed 28/06/06 at 21:27
Regular
lol I know what you mean, when I was at secondary school our bus driver used to sit ons everal cushions so he could actually reach the controls. Any ideas on what car you'd like as your first?
Wed 28/06/06 at 21:25
Regular
Yeah I'd like to pass my test this year :) I tend to see old ladies driving behind, well under the wheel and I always think to myself if they can do it I should be able to :D

I'd certainly love the freedom that comes with owning a car.
Wed 28/06/06 at 21:20
Regular
sorry to hear about your family :( but I wouldn't let it put you off driving most people are ok at it :) and it's an awesome feeling when you pass your test and have your own car, you can go wherever you want, whenever you want and at what speed you like ;-)
Wed 28/06/06 at 21:16
Regular
I'm the only person in my family who can't drive :( I guess I've never had any reason to learn plus kinda been put off by seeing my family be in accidents >_<

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.