GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hope nintendo change Zelda back! Petition!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/08/01 at 23:01
Regular
After seeing screen shots from the zelda gamecube game from upwire i was really annoyed! I hope desperatly that nintendo change the look back! Are you with me! If you want link back put a W|E WANT ZELFDA BACK THE WAY IT WAS Post here!

lets see how many people agree with me
Sun 02/09/01 at 10:10
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
YEAH POWER TO THE PEOPLE WE WANT ZELDA CHANGED!!!!!!!

(i'm with you 101%)
Sat 01/09/01 at 22:06
Regular
Zelda's graphics will work a treat when you play the game.

People who have seen the full motion video claim that it makes over gaming worlds seem dead and static while this style really brings the new Hyrule to life.
Sat 01/09/01 at 21:26
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I'm sure Zelda will be great whatever happens, and there is no doubt in my mind that I will get a GC but I am rather disappointed by what Zelda now looks like.

I know people say "It's the gameplay that counts" and yes, I agree, but graphics are very important as well. I'm not saying that the graphics in the new Zelda are poor, just that I don't like that particular style.

I'm sure there are lots of people who agree with me and lots who don't, but to completely change your mind about which console to get over one game sounds a bit ridiculous to me. I mean, Dinosaur Planet looks fantastic and that has the same look as Ocarina of Time. Gamers just have more choice now.

Sure, I'd be happier if Nintendo had 'experimented' with a different title but hey, this is Nintendo we're talking about here. They must be sure.

If Zelda sells brilliantly (which I'm sure it will) then Nintendo might stick with the change, but if the sales disappoint Nintendo then I'm sure they'll change the look back to the way it was. Either way, we gamers can't really lose. If we prefer the new Zelda then we get to keep it. If we don't then I'm sure we'll get the old one back. It's just another step forward for gaming.

And just remember, they'll be more than one Zelda title for the GameCube (probably).
Sat 01/09/01 at 21:19
Regular
WolfHound wrote:
> playstation too2 is the best fink evear. yaeh.
lol

Playstation tootwo?
Is the best fink?
Evear?

Or did you forget the space?

Is the best fin kev ear...

So the Playstation tootoo is the best thin kev ear.

lol
Sat 01/09/01 at 21:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
K.Mil wrote:
> Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> Ant
> wrote:
> errrr...I know, why not just cancel Zelda
>
> completely!!

Why not just cancel Gamecube? It so obviously
> isn't
> going to sell...

U r obviously 1 of those fags that
> support sony so u have no say in Nintendo matters go home reject!

Yep, that's me and Wookiee for ya.
Sat 01/09/01 at 21:08
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
playstation too2 is the best fink evear. yaeh.
lol
Sat 01/09/01 at 21:06
Regular
oh yeah they're gonna chnage it back....things change get over it
Sat 01/09/01 at 21:02
Regular
So shallow gamers appear who don't want Zelda now it looks like something special rather than just your every day run of the mill adventure/RPG game.

All the ideas of the N64 zelda games have been replicated and matched by other devellopers now.

Nintendo need to stay above the rest and keep things special.

If you want an adventure in the graphical style of the old Zelda games then get Dinosaur Planet instead.
Sat 01/09/01 at 17:17
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
I reakon they will change it back due to popular demand. If they don't im sure it will be good.
Sat 01/09/01 at 15:48
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Fish-e wrote:
> it looks crappy, but what does it play like.

Now i can see the
> Gamecube failing

Me too. I have now changed my mind about getting a GC. I will wait for x-box. Lets hope that the 3rd party companys save the GC.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.