GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hope nintendo change Zelda back! Petition!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/08/01 at 23:01
Regular
After seeing screen shots from the zelda gamecube game from upwire i was really annoyed! I hope desperatly that nintendo change the look back! Are you with me! If you want link back put a W|E WANT ZELFDA BACK THE WAY IT WAS Post here!

lets see how many people agree with me
Mon 03/09/01 at 01:04
Regular
Miyamto isn't brave he is Miyamto he makes something new each time!

This Zelda will be the best ever!
Sun 02/09/01 at 22:13
Regular
Silent Shadow wrote:

> , but Zelda isn't about the graphics, its about the
> gameplay

dude you are so right..and besides do you people really think this "petition" will get even close to being seen by anyone with thr slightest bit of influence on how the game is made?

NO
Sun 02/09/01 at 21:27
Regular
Wow. Silent Shadow has to be the most intelligent newcommer I've seen in a long while.

Just a small correction though. This cell shading technique is actually a bit harder for the processor than your regular polygons but at the same time, it allows for much smoother animation.

The Zelda world will be brought to life rather than Link running around a static world with still back drops and almost zombie like people.

I'm rather looking forward to it.
Sun 02/09/01 at 20:41
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Oh no( roll of eyes) it's one of those impossible to have more than 100% people 101% means that i'm backing him once fully and more!!!
Sun 02/09/01 at 19:44
I think that the should keep the new Zelda looking how it is. I think it looks great!!

I think Miyamoto has been very brave to change the look of Zelda to the cell-shaded look. It is origional, and Miyamoto has shown us that this is what he wants the game to look like, and that he doesn't want to do what the gaming public want him to do.

Yeah the first shots of the Zelda we saw in the demo in Space World 2000 were brilliant, and i thought that they were great, but Zelda isn't about the graphics, its about the gameplay. I know that playing Zelda on the GC with a cell-shade look will be different from what we are used to, but if they have this as the new look, and keep it that way, then won't the game have more memory left for more dungeons and a bigger, better world for Zelda to be played in??

With the new look, Miyamoto is reminding us that Zelda is only a game, but it will still be a great game, just cos the graphics aren't what you are used to doesn't mean that this Zelda won't be as good (maybe better) as the rest.
Sun 02/09/01 at 17:30
Regular
Perfect Waninoko wrote:
> YEAH POWER TO THE PEOPLE WE WANT ZELDA CHANGED!!!!!!!

(i'm with
> you 101%)

thats impossible no-one can give more than 100%...unless....you are a siamese twin which means whislt you are you ..you are also the other person which means they could also give the 1% thus allowing you to give 101%

oh my i've gone cross eyed
Sun 02/09/01 at 16:45
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
I think that it will probably be good. There are already 2zelda games using that format and nintendo don't churn out endless sequals unlike other companies *cough* *playstation* *cough*
Sun 02/09/01 at 15:20
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Good to see you again MJ. Nice Tagline. Party hats!
Sun 02/09/01 at 15:15
Regular
"<];o)"
I think that Nintendo have made a wise descision in making the GC bound Zelda game something original, originality is missing from gamns nowadays and even if it is only the graphical style at least it is something different. Nintendo are taking a chance with this and they know that true Zelda fans will not mind a bit, but anyone who is not sure may be a bit more cautious. I can say I will definately be buying it, but I am sure some people who were getting it may be having doubts. Shigsy knows what he is doing, Nintendo know what they are doing so just go with the flow.

(;o)
Sun 02/09/01 at 15:02
Regular
NO NO NO!!!

If you want a game in the N64 Zelda style then get Starfox Adventures - Dinosaur Planet.

Nintendo has made thenew Zelda something special.
Stop trying to ruin it all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.