GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A complaint (for the attention of SR staff mainly)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/08/01 at 21:35
Regular
Recently, on the WWF forum, many of the regular members have been bugged by a member of Ukchatforums. His name is RawisJericho. Often he will come on the forum and insult members of the forum.

Here is an example of what he has said.

"Ant's Real Birthday Story! (UNCUT!)"

"Ant walks in his bedroom still feeling excited about the Hulk Hogan action figure he received. Of course he didn't invite any girls seeing there not his thing. On his bed, he sees Khazar, Ice Blaster, Jet and Mouldy Cheese. They then start to give him his long awaited birthday 'suprise'. Rumours have it that Ice Blaster was thinking of the so called 'positive fan favourite' K-Kwik the whole time. Next year there will be a 10-man gang bang."

We dont appricate it and we dont think it should be accpeted anywere on the forums. we hope you take action.
IB
Sat 01/09/01 at 01:32
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I agree ban the little begger :D
He is really ruining the forum

by the way dont get him confused with me now!
Sat 01/09/01 at 01:35
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
yeah Wookiee is right! :D

I clicked the post this message button ages ago and only just posted it lol
Sat 01/09/01 at 01:36
Regular
i'm sorry, really sorry, and i dont mean to insult anyone. But i laughed out loud at the original post!
Sat 01/09/01 at 10:41
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ba†is†u†a wrote:
> i'm sorry, really sorry, and i dont mean to insult anyone. But i
> laughed out loud at the original post!

Yep, it would've been funny if it wasn't about me. :D
Sat 01/09/01 at 17:20
Regular
"Back in black"
Pop for the staff on monday!
Sat 01/09/01 at 17:35
Regular
"<];o)"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> And to think MJSwerve got banned for swearing once...

Hey, hey dont shout MC, it was Quiksilver that got banned, not me ;) ;) Anyway it wasnt quite once.

(;o)
Sat 01/09/01 at 17:54
Regular
"You've upset me"
That reminds me Mark, what DID you put in your tagline?
Sat 01/09/01 at 18:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
His name is Kixx now, I believe...
Sat 01/09/01 at 20:58
Regular
"I like cheese"
Another bad point, he's making some of the better posters write offensive things towards him.

I did ask him if what he wrote came from a personal experience with some of his friends, I suppose...:D
Sat 01/09/01 at 21:27
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I don't know this fella but he sounds bad. Something sould be done about this, Banned, removed, killed? Anything just get rid of this....Error.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.