GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quick joke..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/08/01 at 11:21
Regular
Very busy at work today, but I just HAD to post this...

-----

A couple of hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head.

The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911. He gasps to the operator, "My friend is dead! What can I do?"

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says, "Just take it easy. I can help. First, lets make sure he's dead."

There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line, "OK, now what?"
Thu 30/08/01 at 11:21
"High polygon count"
Very busy at work today, but I just HAD to post this...

-----

A couple of hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head.

The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911. He gasps to the operator, "My friend is dead! What can I do?"

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says, "Just take it easy. I can help. First, lets make sure he's dead."

There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line, "OK, now what?"
Thu 30/08/01 at 11:22
Regular
lol
Thu 30/08/01 at 11:30
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
lol @ Wookie, good joke dude
Thu 30/08/01 at 11:32
Regular
lol! Very good!
Thu 30/08/01 at 11:45
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
lol :-)

---------------

There's a tribe in Africa where the initiation to become a man involves 'The Quest'. One day one of the youths asks to take 'The Quest', and the Elder of the Village informs him:

"To become a man, you must first go out and shoot a ferocious lion, and then come back to make love to a beautiful woman."

So the young man sets off, and returns two days later covered in scratches, bites and bloody wounds. He staggers up to the elder and says:

"Right then, where's that woman I'm supposed to shoot?"
Thu 30/08/01 at 16:09
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Top joke wookiee!

-----------

Jack was going to be married to Jill, so his father sat him down for a little fireside chat.

He says "Jack, let me tell you something. On my wedding night in our honeymoon suite, I took off my pants and handed them to your mother, and said, "Here honey, try these on."

So she did and said, "Well sweetie they're a little too big, I can't wear them."

So I replied, "exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will". Ever since that night we have never had any problems.

"Hmmm," says Jack. He thinks that might be a good thing to try. So, on his honeymoon Jack takes off his pants and says to Jill, "Here babe, try these on". So she does and says, "These are too large, they don't fit me." So Jack says, "...exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will, and I don't want you to ever forget that."

Then Jill takes off her knickers and hands them to Jack and says, "Here, you try on mine." So he does and says, "I can't get into your knickers."

So Jill says,"...exactly. And if you don't change your attitude you never will!!!"
Thu 30/08/01 at 17:17
lol @ all those jokes
Thu 30/08/01 at 20:36
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Excellent!
Thu 30/08/01 at 21:37
Regular
ha ha! these jokes are so funny!(¦oD
Thu 30/08/01 at 23:04
Theres an english man,scottish man and irish man they all have 13 year old daughters.

The english man goes in his duaghters room and finds a half full bottle of whisky and says "i didnt know my duaghter drank.

The scottish man goes in his duaghters room and finds a packet of fags with some missing and says "i didnt know my duaghter smoked.

The irish man goes in his duaghters room and finds a packet of condoms with one missing and says "i didnt know my duaghter had a c**k.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.